There has been a decrease in the number of entrepreneurs who have been getting MBAs from prestigious schools in the past few years. That s because there are many skills which are becoming a part of the mainstream curriculum of business education. That is because of the changes that have happened in the past that have led to many policy changes that have been more geared to the tech space in time. There are many MBA candidates that are out there now working for this change.
Here are the best MBA programs that are iconic are outlined here and these are normally different than the others that are a part of this list. Here are the best ones that you should know about.
- Zicklin School of Business at Baruch College, New York This is a great choice for students who are in state and has a very strong reputation for anyone who is interested in going into financials. This curriculum has many options and has many specializations that are options for the students. There are alumni who are from 380 companies and the school has 49 million in funding.
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire This is one school that is committed to sharing and always growing entrepreneurship. There have been many programs that were started here that included the Network Access Program as well as many other fellowships. This is one of those schools that has worked super hard to focus on an innovation mindset with its students.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, California There are many alums from Stanford that have built many new companies. Most of these and all their incomes come from their own businesses. The school works very hard to combine entrepreneurship with project learning. This is a space that really supports collaboration as well as research.
- SC Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University, New York The curriculum here is many of the courses that cover the basics of entrepreneurship. In addition to that, there are many courses that are created to ensure the specialized knowledge of the student. There are many parts of the school that work specifically to help students to support their goals. Many of the CEOs of the largest companies in America have come from this school.
- Olin School of Business at Washington University, Missouri Olin Business School uses a mix of experimental learning as well as many kinds of intensity with the curriculum. Over half of the school’s alumni began their own startups around 5 years after graduating from college. Many of these were veterans as well as women. They then used their companies as their main source of income following the founding of their company.
- Kogod School of Business at American University, Washington DC This is one of those schools that offers amazing options for those that want to get a degree in entrepreneurship. Both options are designed for the new students who want to start a business or who are taking over a family venture. There are students that there building both profit and nonprofit organizations. There are many past students such as the CEO of Goldman Sachs and the CEO of Richard T. Clark.
- Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University, Texas When it comes to this school, aside from just the entrepreneurial focus there are many other kinds of lectures and options. There are many e-labs which are also available to the group as well as many events allowing for networking with the community.
- Fuqua School of Business at Duke University, North Carolina This is one of those schools that is very well known for its focus on entrepreneurship. The school has many students as well as a program for students that offers a lot of credit for students. There is also a weekly program that allows people to learn about entrepreneurship subjects that are important to them.
- Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia This is a school with a small class size as well as a nice preparation that is a part of the setting. The school has over 35 different electives in business as well as in innovation and there are over four main competitions that award students each year.
- Booth School of Business at the University of Chicago, Illinois There was a recent 5-million-dollar grant that was given to the entrepreneurship program at the school. There are many ventures that have been created to support the startup programs that it is a part of.