York College of Pennsylvania is a private liberal arts college located in York, Pennsylvania. Its business school is called the Graham School of Business.
- The Graham School of Business offers a part-time MBA program that can be completed in two years.
- The cost of the program is around $30,000.
- Admissions requirements include a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, a minimum GPA of 3.0, and at least two years of work experience.
- GMAT or GRE scores are not required but can be submitted to strengthen an application.
- The MBA program has rolling admissions, and classes begin in the fall, spring, and summer.
- The program is taught in a hybrid format, with both online and in-person classes.
- The Graham School of Business has a diverse student body, with approximately 30% of students from underrepresented minority groups.
- The average work experience of MBA students is around 8 years.
- The Graham School of Business has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a top business school in the Northeast region.
- The Graham School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Language of instruction:
- The faculty at the Graham School of Business consists of experienced professionals and scholars with expertise in various business fields.
- The cost of the MBA program at the Graham School of Business is around $30,000.
- The MBA program at the Graham School of Business includes courses in accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management.
- The program also includes a capstone project where students work with a local business to solve real-world problems.
Alumni, Salary and Jobs information, employment statistics, employment after MBA, and reputation:
- The Graham School of Business has a strong alumni network with graduates working in various industries.
- According to a recent survey, graduates from the MBA program at the Graham School of Business had an average starting salary of around $70,000.
- The program has a high job placement rate, with over 90% of graduates employed within 6 months of graduation.
- The reputation of the Graham School of Business is strong in the local business community, with many graduates going on to become successful business leaders in the York area and beyond.