- MBA program: William Howard Taft University offers an online MBA program that can be completed in as little as 10 months or as long as 2 years. The program has a flat fee of $12,000, which includes all textbooks and course materials. There is no GMAT requirement for admission. The application deadline is rolling, and the start date is flexible. The study mode is entirely online.
- Student body: Since William Howard Taft University is an online university, they do not have a traditional student body. However, they have students from across the United States and around the world.
- Rankings: William Howard Taft University is not ranked by major publications like U.S. News & World Report.
- Admissions: The admissions process is straightforward, and there is no GMAT requirement for admission. Applicants need to submit transcripts from all colleges attended, a resume, and a personal statement.
- Accreditations: William Howard Taft University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Faculty: The faculty at William Howard Taft University consists of experienced professionals in their respective fields who are dedicated to online teaching.
- Tuition fees: The cost of the online MBA program at William Howard Taft University is a flat fee of $12,000, which includes all textbooks and course materials.
- Curriculum: The MBA curriculum at William Howard Taft University is designed to provide students with a broad understanding of business theory and practice. The program includes courses in accounting, finance, marketing, management, and strategy.
- Alumni, Salary, and Jobs information, Employment statistics, Employment after MBA, and Reputation: Unfortunately, William Howard Taft University does not provide specific data on alumni, salary, employment statistics, or reputation. However, they state that their graduates have gone on to careers in a variety of fields, including business, education, and government.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrollment: The medium language of instruction is English. William Howard Taft University is an online university, and they do not have a traditional student body or total enrollment. The university is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC).
- Medium Language English
- Country United States/ Colorado/ Denver
One review on “William Howard Taft University”
I completed my MBA here and it was an amazing place get a business education I can say.
Post New Review