Westminster International College is a private college located in Subang Jaya, Malaysia. It offers a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including an MBA program.
- School of Business: Westminster International College offers a School of Business that provides a range of business-related programs, including an MBA.
- MBA program: The MBA program at Westminster International College is designed to be completed in one year full-time or two years part-time. The cost of the program is around RM39,800 (approximately USD 9,600) for Malaysian students and RM48,000 (approximately USD 11,600) for international students. Admissions requirements include a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 2 years of work experience, and proficiency in English.
- Student body: Westminster International College has a diverse student body with a significant percentage of international students. The average work experience of students in the MBA program is around 3 years.
- Rankings: There is no available information on rankings for Westminster International College.
- Admissions: Admissions for the MBA program are ongoing throughout the year.
- Accreditations: Westminster International College is accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Language of instruction: English
- Faculty: Westminster International College has a faculty composed of experienced industry professionals and academics.
- Tuition fees: The cost of the MBA program at Westminster International College is around RM39,800 (approximately USD 9,600) for Malaysian students and RM48,000 (approximately USD 11,600) for international students.
- Curriculum: The MBA program at Westminster International College covers core business areas such as accounting, marketing, and strategy, as well as electives in areas such as entrepreneurship and project management.
- Alumni, Salary, and Jobs information: There is no available information on alumni, salary, and job statistics for the MBA program at Westminster International College.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrollment: The medium language of instruction is English. The student body is diverse with a significant percentage of international students. The college is accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The total enrollment for the college is not available.
3 reviews on “Westminster International College”
Roshan K Bhattarai•
the college is really awesome, specially the lecturers who are highly qualified, friendly and supportive as well. The staffs in the college are like our friends with full dedication to serve us the best. I have been studying here since 1 years and I want to do my further studies here only. Thanks.
I just competed MBA from there,Its UK MBA,Globally recognized,affordable,fast,Good faculties..I love Westminster
I love my college.. Great education system, Complete support.