- MBA program: The Westford School of Management offers a flexible MBA program that can be completed in as little as 12 months or up to 36 months. The program consists of 12 modules and a project, and the total cost of the program is AED 33,000. GMAT scores are not required for admission. The application deadline is rolling admissions, and the program starts in January, April, July, and October. The study mode is online.
- Student body: The Westford School of Management has a diverse student body, with a minority percentage of 45%. The average work experience of students is around 5 years.
- Rankings: The Westford School of Management is not ranked by major ranking agencies.
- Admissions: The admissions process at the Westford School of Management is straightforward and requires applicants to have an undergraduate degree or equivalent. The application process includes submitting transcripts, a resume, and a personal statement.
- Accreditations: The Westford School of Management is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) and the International Accreditation Organization (IAO).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Faculty: The faculty at the Westford School of Management consists of experienced professionals in their respective fields.
- Tuition fees: The total cost of the MBA program at the Westford School of Management is AED 33,000.
- Curriculum: The MBA curriculum at the Westford School of Management is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in business theory and practice. The program includes courses in accounting, finance, marketing, management, and strategy.
- Alumni: The Westford School of Management has a growing alumni network, with graduates working in various industries. According to the school, 90% of MBA graduates have job offers within six months of graduation, and the average salary is around AED 120,000.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrollment: The medium language of instruction is English. The student body is diverse, with a minority percentage of 45%. The Westford School of Management is accredited by ASIC and IAO.
- Medium Language English
- Country United Arab Emirates/ Sharjah
One review on “Westford School of Management”
Beware joining the Westford-CMU MBA program. The University says 12 months, but for me it was 18-19 months because Westford did not communicate the Part2 of the program well at all. They say Part2 is 6 months, but its actually 7, they will not communicate anything about Part 2 till the last minute. I was left hanging for 3 months by the University and my whole time-line for the year was ruined. I was supposed to graduate in May 2021, but now it will be close to Dec 2021. They deceived me and lied to me. Some people may not mind the 6-7 months extra but to some Time precious and when you are say 12 months, it means 12 months, not 13, not 14, and certainly not 18-19 months. Join a University that will keep its word and not deceive you or give you excuses. I write this only because I do not want this happening to anyone else
Post New Review