- Name of the school of business: College of Business and Economics
- MBA program: The College of Business and Economics offers a part-time MBA program. The program can be completed in 2.5 years and consists of 54 credits. The program focuses on practical skills and real-world problem-solving. The cost of the program is around $35,000. GMAT is required for admission, and the average GMAT score is 560. The application deadline is June 1 for fall admission. The program starts in September. The study mode is a blend of in-person and online classes.
- Student body: The College of Business and Economics at Western Washington University has a diverse student body, with a minority percentage of 33%. The average work experience of students is around 7 years.
- Rankings: The MBA program at Western Washington University is ranked #159 in Best Part-time MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Admissions: The admissions process at the College of Business and Economics is competitive, and applicants are required to have a minimum of two years of work experience. The application process includes submitting a GMAT score, transcripts, and letters of recommendation.
- Accreditations: The College of Business and Economics is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which is considered the gold standard in business school accreditation.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Faculty: The faculty at the College of Business and Economics consists of experienced professionals in their respective fields.
- Tuition fees: The cost of the MBA program at Western Washington University is around $35,000.
- Curriculum: The MBA curriculum at the College of Business and Economics focuses on practical skills and real-world problem-solving. The program includes courses in accounting, finance, marketing, management, and strategy.
- Alumni: The MBA program at Western Washington University has a strong alumni network, with graduates working in various industries. According to the school, 80% of MBA graduates have job offers within three months of graduation, and the average salary is around $90,000.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrollment: The medium language of instruction is English. The student body is diverse, with a minority percentage of 33%. The College of Business and Economics is accredited by the AACSB.
- Medium Language English
- Country United States/ Washington/ Bellingham
Post New Review