Western Connecticut State University is a public university located in Danbury, Connecticut, United States.
- School of Business: Ancell School of Business
- MBA Programs: The university offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program that can be completed in as little as 12 months on a full-time basis or two years on a part-time basis. The program covers a range of business topics including finance, marketing, management, accounting, and strategic planning. The program is designed for working professionals and can be taken on-campus or online.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0. GMAT/GRE scores are not required but are recommended. Applicants must also submit a resume, statement of purpose, and two letters of recommendation.
- Student Body: The university has a diverse student body, with a minority enrollment of around 36%. The average work experience of MBA students is around 6 years.
- Rankings: Western Connecticut State University is ranked #119-#156 in Regional Universities North by U.S. News & World Report.
- Accreditations: The Ancell School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
- Language of Instruction: English
- Faculty: The Ancell School of Business has a team of experienced faculty members who have real-world business experience in addition to their academic qualifications.
- Tuition Fees: The tuition fees for the MBA program at Western Connecticut State University are approximately $24,000 for in-state students and $30,000 for out-of-state students.
- Curriculum: The MBA curriculum at Western Connecticut State University consists of 36 credits and covers topics such as financial management, marketing management, global business, and leadership.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information: According to the university, 95% of MBA graduates are employed within six months of graduation. The average salary of MBA graduates is around $75,000 per year.
- Medium Language: English
- Student Body: Around 5,000 students
- Accreditations: AACSB International
- Total Enrollment: Around 5,000 students.