Wesley College is a small private liberal arts college located in Dover, Delaware, United States. It was founded in 1873 and offers various undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Name of School of Business: The school does not have a separate school of business. However, it offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree program through its Department of Business Administration.
- MBA programs: Wesley College does not offer any MBA programs.
- Duration of BSBA program: The BSBA program at Wesley College can be completed in four years of full-time study.
- Cost: The estimated annual cost of attendance for the 2021-2022 academic year, including tuition, fees, room, and board, is $41,320 for full-time undergraduate students.
- Enrollment: As of Fall 2021, Wesley College had a total enrollment of 1,091 students.
- Admissions Requirements: To be considered for admission to the BSBA program, applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent and submit official transcripts, SAT or ACT scores, and a completed application.
- GMAT requirement: GMAT is not required for admission to the BSBA program.
- Application deadline: The application deadline for Fall admission is August 1.
- Start date: The Fall semester usually starts in late August.
- Study mode: The BSBA program at Wesley College is offered on campus only.
- Student body: As of Fall 2021, Wesley College had a diverse student body, with 41% of students identifying as minorities.
- Accreditation: Wesley College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction at Wesley College is English.
- Faculty: The Department of Business Administration at Wesley College has a small faculty of experienced professors with expertise in various business disciplines.
- Tuition fees: The tuition fees for the BSBA program for the 2021-2022 academic year is $32,150.
- Curriculum: The BSBA program at Wesley College offers a broad-based education in business administration, with courses in accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management, and entrepreneurship.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information, employment statistics, employment after BSBA, and reputation: Information on alumni, salary and jobs, and employment statistics for the BSBA program at Wesley College is not readily available.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrollment: The medium language at Wesley College is English. As of Fall 2021, the college had a total enrollment of 1,091 students, with 41% of students identifying as minorities. Wesley College is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).