Vilnius University is a public research university located in Vilnius, the capital city of Lithuania. It is the oldest university in the Baltic states, founded in 1579.
The university’s School of Business offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs in business and economics, including Bachelor’s degrees in Economics and Business Administration, Master’s degrees in Finance, Marketing Management, and Tourism and Hotel Management, as well as a Ph.D. program in Economics.
Here is some additional information about the university’s School of Business:
- Admissions requirements: For undergraduate programs, applicants must have completed secondary education and have a good command of English. For graduate programs, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, as well as meet other program-specific requirements. Admissions are competitive and require a high level of academic achievement.
- Language of instruction: English
- Faculty: The School of Business has a diverse and international faculty with expertise in a wide range of business and economic fields.
- Rankings: Vilnius University is ranked #2 in Lithuania and #801-1000 in the world by the QS World University Rankings 2022.
- Accreditation: The School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which is widely regarded as the most prestigious accreditation for business schools worldwide.
- Tuition fees: Tuition fees vary by program and level of study. For example, for the Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, tuition for the 2021-2022 academic year was €4,200 per year for EU/EEA citizens and €7,200 per year for non-EU/EEA citizens.
- Student body: The School of Business has a diverse student body, with students from around the world. The university reports that approximately 10% of its student body comes from outside of Lithuania.
- Alumni: Vilnius University has a strong network of alumni, with graduates going on to successful careers in business, government, and academia. However, specific information about alumni employment and salaries is not readily available.
2 reviews on “Vilnius University”
The building has a magnificent architecture. University founded in 1579 is oldest university in the Baltic States. The university enjoys a unique academic atmosphere and academic freedom.
the main university of Greate Dutchy of Lithuania. Very interesting place
Post New Review