Victoria University is a public university located in Melbourne, Australia. It was founded in 1916 and has since grown to become one of Australia’s largest universities.
Here is some information about the university’s business programs:
- Name of School of Business: College of Business
- MBA Programs: The university offers an MBA program with a duration of 2 years full-time or 4 years part-time. The program is designed for working professionals and covers a range of business topics such as accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
- Cost: The total cost of the MBA program is AUD 43,200 for domestic students and AUD 48,000 for international students.
- Enrolment: The MBA program has a total enrolment of around 200 students.
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution and a minimum of 3 years of work experience. GMAT scores are not required.
- Application Deadline: The application deadline for the MBA program is in November.
- Start Date: The MBA program starts in February.
- Study Mode: The program is offered in both full-time and part-time modes.
- Student Body: The university has a diverse student body, with over 40% of its students coming from outside Australia. The percentage of minority students is not readily available.
- Average Work Experience of Students: The average work experience of students in the MBA program is around 7 years.
- Rankings: Victoria University is ranked #56 in the Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2020.
- Admissions: The university has a moderately selective admissions process, with an acceptance rate of around 70%.
- Accreditations: The College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of Instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Faculty: The College of Business has around 90 full-time faculty members and over 100 part-time faculty members.
- Tuition Fees: In addition to the MBA program, the university offers a range of undergraduate and graduate business programs with tuition fees ranging from AUD 25,000 to AUD 32,000 per year.
- Curriculum: The MBA program curriculum covers a range of business topics such as accounting, finance, marketing, and management. Students are also required to complete a capstone project.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information, Employment Statistics, Employment after MBA, and Reputation: Information on alumni, salary, jobs, and employment statistics for the MBA program is not readily available. However, Victoria University has a strong reputation in Australia and is well-regarded for its business programs.
- Medium Language, Student Body, Accreditations, Total Enrollment: The medium language of instruction is English, the university has a diverse student body with over 40% of students from outside Australia, the College of Business is accredited by the AACSB, and the university has a total enrollment of around 45,000 students.
About Victoria MBA
Victoria University’s (Australia) Master of Business Administration (MBA) will help you gain a solid business education to complement your existing work experience. It covers all aspects of managing a business.
The course is highly regarded because of its international diversity, options to study abroad, smaller class sizes and range of Masters electives.
Our MBA has been ranked in the top three in Australia and number eight in the global Top 20 by CEO magazine.
We also offer a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration suitable for those without a formal business administration background.
Our MBA offers the following elective areas of study to choose from:
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations
- Information Systems
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Sport Business
- Innovation, Knowledge and Change Management.
Our MBA graduates have gone on to work for companies such as:
- National Australia Bank
- that Australian Tax Office
- Western Bulldogs Football Club
- KPMG Australia
- Alexander Porter
- Sustainability Victoria.
One review on “Victoria University”
Love the university. Has plenty of amazing people that attend this university. The teachers are mostly friendly with the exception of a few.
Public transport is close by which is great for those who have to travel a fare way to get there.
Parking though now is expensive, but is rolling out the option of paying for 2 hour parking
Post New Review