Vertice Business School is a private business school located in Madrid, Spain. It offers online and blended undergraduate and graduate degree programs in business and management.
Some of the key features of Vertice Business School are:
- Programs: Vertice Business School offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields of business and management such as Marketing, Human Resources, International Trade, Finance, and Entrepreneurship. The programs are delivered in both online and blended formats.
- Duration: The duration of the programs varies depending on the degree level and mode of study. Undergraduate programs typically take 4 years to complete, while graduate programs can take anywhere from 1 to 2 years.
- Cost: The cost of the programs varies depending on the degree level and mode of study. As an example, the cost of the Master in Human Resources Management program is around 6,000 euros for the entire program.
- Admissions: Admissions requirements vary depending on the program, but generally, applicants need to have a high school diploma or a bachelor’s degree, depending on the program level. Applicants may also need to provide proof of English proficiency if their first language is not English.
- Rankings: Vertice Business School does not have any notable rankings in major international ranking systems.
- Accreditations: Vertice Business School is accredited by the European Council for Business Education (ECBE) and is a member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction for most programs is Spanish, although some programs may also be offered in English.
- Faculty: The faculty at Vertice Business School consists of experienced professionals in the fields of business and management.
- Tuition fees: Tuition fees vary depending on the program and mode of study. As an example, the cost of the Bachelor in Business Administration program is around 5,000 euros per year for the online format, and around 6,000 euros per year for the blended format.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of the programs is designed to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the field of business and management, with a focus on practical skills and real-world applications.
- Alumni, salary and jobs information, employment statistics, employment after MBA, and reputation: Information on alumni, salary and jobs, and employment statistics for Vertice Business School is not readily available. The school has a relatively small student body and does not have a significant reputation or presence in the international business education landscape.