Vatel Madrid is the Spanish campus of the international hospitality management school, Vatel Group. Vatel Madrid offers Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in Hospitality Management.
- School of Business: Vatel Madrid
- MBA programs: Vatel Madrid offers a Master’s in International Hotel Management (MIHM) program, which lasts for two years.
- Cost: The tuition fee for the MIHM program is €23,000.
- Enrollment: Vatel Madrid has a small student body, with a total enrollment of around 120 students.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree and submit their academic transcripts, a CV, a letter of motivation, and a letter of recommendation.
- GMAT requirement: There is no GMAT requirement.
- Application deadline: The application deadline for the MIHM program is in August.
- Start date: The MIHM program starts in September.
- Study mode: Full-time on-campus program.
- Student body: Vatel Madrid has a diverse student body, with students from over 30 different countries. The minority percentage is not available.
- Rankings: Vatel Madrid is not ranked in any major rankings.
- Accreditations: Vatel Madrid is accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education and recognized by the European Union.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction for the MIHM program is English.
- Faculty: Vatel Madrid has a team of experienced faculty members who come from different backgrounds in the hospitality industry.
- Tuition fees: The tuition fee for the MIHM program is €23,000.
- Curriculum: The MIHM program covers a range of topics related to hospitality management, including hotel operations, revenue management, marketing, and strategic management.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information, employment statistics: Information on alumni, salary and jobs information, and employment statistics for Vatel Madrid is not readily available.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrollment: The medium of language for the MIHM program is English, and Vatel Madrid has a small student body of around 120 students. The school is accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education and recognized by the European Union.