The Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs in business, including a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- MBA program: The MBA program is designed for working professionals and can be completed in as little as 12 months. The program has a flexible schedule, with evening and weekend classes available. The tuition cost for the program is around $22,000 for in-state students and $42,000 for out-of-state students.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, a minimum GPA of 3.0, and at least two years of work experience. GMAT scores are not required, but applicants may submit scores if they believe it will strengthen their application.
- Student body: Utah Valley University has a diverse student body, with a minority population of around 30%. The average work experience of MBA students is around 6 years.
- Rankings: Utah Valley University’s MBA program is not currently ranked by major publications.
- Accreditation: The Woodbury School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of instruction: English
- Faculty: The faculty at the Woodbury School of Business is made up of experienced professionals and academics with a strong focus on teaching.
- Tuition fees: The tuition cost for the MBA program is around $22,000 for in-state students and $42,000 for out-of-state students.
- Curriculum: The MBA program at the Woodbury School of Business includes courses in leadership, strategic management, marketing, finance, and operations management.
- Alumni, Salary, and Jobs: According to the Woodbury School of Business, recent MBA graduates have gone on to work at companies such as Adobe, Goldman Sachs, and Intel. The average salary for MBA graduates is around $80,000.
- Medium language: English
- Student body: Utah Valley University has a total enrollment of around 40,000 students.
- Accreditation: Utah Valley University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities.
- Medium Language English
- Country United States/ Utah/ Orem
Post New Review