University of Western Australia (UWA) is located in Perth.
- Name of School of Business: UWA Business School
- MBA Programs: The UWA Business School offers a full-time MBA program and a part-time MBA program. The full-time MBA program is a 12-month program, and the part-time MBA program is a 24-month program. The cost of the full-time MBA program is AUD $84,000, and the cost of the part-time MBA program is AUD $84,000. The admissions requirements for both programs include a bachelor’s degree, work experience, essays, recommendation letters, and standardized test scores (GMAT or GRE). The average GMAT score for the full-time MBA program is 650, and the average GMAT score for the part-time MBA program is 590. The application deadline for the full-time MBA program is in June, and the program starts in January. The part-time MBA program has a rolling admissions process.
- Student Body: The UWA Business School has a diverse student body. The percentage of international students in the MBA program is around 60%, and the average work experience of students is 6 years.
- Rankings: The UWA Business School is consistently ranked among the top business schools in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region. In 2021, QS World University Rankings ranked the UWA Business School as the No. 1 business school in Western Australia.
- Admissions: The UWA Business School has a selective admissions process. The acceptance rate for the full-time MBA program is around 30%, and the acceptance rate for the part-time MBA program is around 60%.
- Accreditations: The UWA Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Language of Instruction: The language of instruction at the UWA Business School is English.
- Faculty: The UWA Business School has a faculty of over 100 professors and lecturers. The faculty members are highly accomplished and respected in their fields.
- Tuition Fees: The cost of tuition for the full-time MBA program is AUD $84,000, and the cost of the part-time MBA program is AUD $84,000.
- Curriculum: The UWA Business School offers a comprehensive and innovative curriculum that is focused on real-world application and experiential learning. The curriculum is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in the business world.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information, Employment Statistics, Employment after MBA, and Reputation: The UWA Business School has a strong alumni network, with over 22,000 alumni in over 100 countries. The average starting salary for graduates of the MBA program is around AUD $110,000, and graduates have gone on to work for top companies such as Deloitte, KPMG, and Rio Tinto. The school’s reputation is highly regarded in the business world, and graduates of the UWA Business School are highly sought after by employers.
About UWA MBA
The University of Western Australia Business School MBA
Full Time Intensive gives you outstanding preparation for getting the job you want. The course includes:
– A personalised Leadership Development Program developed for you by world-class Leadership Faculty (two Australian Research Council Future Fellows and the Woodside Chair in Leadership and Management)
– One-on-one mentoring from a senior industry figure
– Careers coaching and workshops delivered by our MBA Career Services Manager
– Strategic Analysis and Consulting Project, working on a real project for one of our partner organisations (previous organisations include ATCO Gas, Department of Agriculture and Food WA, APPEA)
– Master classes with Senior Executives and Senior Managers from top ASX companies and government departments
– Direct contact with members of the Business School Board
– Choice of specialist focus areas in leadership of finance
The University of Western Australia (UWA) Business School is accredited internationally by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. AACSB is a worldwide, not-for-profit membership organisation of educational institutions, businesses and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education.
In just 12 months, UWA’s MBA Full Time Intensive will enhance your career prospects anywhere in the world. The UWA MBA Full Time Intensive will give you the best chance to become a future leader by enabling you to concentrate on one of three specialist focus areas: leadership, resources, or management.
One review on “University of Western Australia Business School”
I have no regrets doing my MBA at WABS and my experience was very positive