The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is located in Sydney.
Here is the information you requested:
- Name of school of business: UTS Business School
- MBA programs: UTS offers several MBA programs including a full-time MBA, an executive MBA, an executive MBA in entrepreneurship, and a part-time MBA. The full-time MBA program is 12 months long, while the executive MBA programs are 18 months long. The cost of the full-time MBA program is AUD$64,080, while the cost of the executive MBA programs is AUD$89,940. GMAT is not required, but applicants must have at least 5 years of professional work experience. The application deadline for the full-time MBA program is in September, and the program starts in January. The application deadline for the executive MBA programs is in May, and the programs start in September. The MBA programs are offered in a face-to-face format.
- Student body: The UTS MBA programs have a diverse student body, with around 50% international students. The average work experience of MBA students is 8 years.
- Rankings: UTS Business School is ranked #1 in Australia and #16 in the Asia-Pacific region for business and economics by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2022.
- Admissions: Admissions to UTS MBA programs are competitive, and applicants are assessed based on their academic background, professional work experience, and leadership potential. The admissions process includes an interview with a faculty member.
- Accreditations: UTS Business School is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.
- Language of instruction: English
- Faculty: UTS Business School has over 200 academic staff members, including full-time professors and adjunct faculty. The faculty has expertise in various business disciplines, including accounting, finance, marketing, and management.
- Tuition fees: The tuition fees for UTS MBA programs vary depending on the program and duration. The full-time MBA program costs AUD$64,080, while the executive MBA programs cost AUD$89,940.
- Curriculum: The UTS MBA programs have a rigorous and practical curriculum that is designed to develop students’ leadership and management skills. The curriculum includes core courses in areas such as accounting, economics, marketing, and organizational behavior, as well as elective courses that allow students to specialize in areas such as entrepreneurship, innovation, and social impact.
- Alumni, salary, and jobs information: UTS Business School has a large and active alumni network, with over 38,000 alumni worldwide. The school has a strong reputation for producing graduates who are well-prepared to succeed in the global business environment. According to the UTS Graduate Outcomes Survey 2020, 93% of UTS MBA graduates were employed full-time within 4 months of graduation, and the median salary of UTS MBA graduates was AUD$130,000.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrolment: The medium of instruction is English, the student body is diverse with around 50% international students, the school is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS, and the total enrolment is over 45,000 students across all programs.
About Sydney MBA
The University of Technology Sydney’s MBA is designed for early career professionals seeking to either extend their knowledge and capabilities into managerial roles, or to change careers into a new field of business. The flexible 16-subject program features a core of eight subjects that introduce students to key managerial and business concepts, with the eight remaining subjects allowing a choice of major, sub-majors and or electives. All MBA subjects are approved by an industry board that insists on ‘relevance to workplace’ as a pre-eminent subject design principle. The MBA provides knowledge and skills that are essential for superior management performance.
There are many reasons to do the UTS MBA, with the course providing the flexibility to adapt to each student’s unique educational needs, background and career aspirations. Students can structure the program to include a choice of majors, or two sub-majors, or one sub-major plus up to four electives from throughout the business school.
- Medium Language English
- Country Australia
One review on “University of Technology Sydney”
I had given up on education until a friend strongly recommended me UTS and he was right, UTS has managed to change my mind about education.