University of Tasmania is located in Tasmania, Australia.
- Name of their school of business: Tasmanian School of Business and Economics
- Their MBA programs: The University of Tasmania offers a flexible MBA program that can be completed either full-time (12 months) or part-time (2-4 years). There are also two specializations available: Enterprise and Innovation or Global Leadership.
- Cost: The tuition fee for the MBA program is AUD 48,000 for domestic students and AUD 62,000 for international students.
- Enrolment: The university does not provide specific enrollment numbers for the MBA program.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university, and a minimum of three years of relevant work experience. They must also provide a personal statement, two references, and participate in an interview process.
- GMAT requirement: GMAT is not required for admission to the program.
- Application deadline: The application deadline for international students is June 30, and for domestic students, it is December 31.
- Start date: The MBA program starts in February.
- Study mode: The program can be completed either full-time or part-time.
- Student body: The university does not provide specific information on the MBA student body.
- Rankings: The University of Tasmania is ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Admissions: The admissions process is competitive and based on a holistic evaluation of the candidate’s application materials.
- Accreditations: The MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Faculty: The Tasmanian School of Business and Economics has a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members.
- Tuition fees: The tuition fee for the MBA program is AUD 48,000 for domestic students and AUD 62,000 for international students.
- Curriculum: The MBA program curriculum covers core business areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, and operations management, as well as electives in areas such as leadership, entrepreneurship, and innovation.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information, employment statistics, employment after MBA, and reputation: The University of Tasmania has a strong network of alumni who hold leadership positions in various industries. The university’s career services center offers support to students and graduates in career planning, job search, and skill development. According to the university, MBA graduates from the University of Tasmania have secured positions with top companies such as Deloitte, KPMG, and IBM.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrolment: The medium language of instruction is English, and the university has a diverse student body. The MBA program is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), and the university does not provide specific enrollment numbers for the MBA program.
About Tasmania MBA
The course develops graduates who have the capacity to become expert business leaders in the following specialised fields: Business Research, Entrepreneurship and Finance.
- Duration: 2 years full time
- Part-time: Available
- Academic entry requirement: Related Australian bachelor degree or equivalent
- Work experience entry requirement: For admission in to Master of Business Administration (International) you will have:
- at least three years appropriate work experience as defined by the Dean.
- completed an undergraduate degree at an Australian Higher Education Institution or equivalent.
- completed a Graduate Certificate of Business Studies or Graduate Diploma of Business Administration at an Australian Higher Education Institution or equivalent.
One review on “University of Tasmania”
One of the best universities in the world.
Great faculty, staff and students from all around the world.
Excillent in every category 🙂