The course develops graduates who have the capacity to become expert business leaders in the following specialised fields: Business Research, Entrepreneurship and Finance.
- Duration: 2 years full time
- Part-time: Available
- Academic entry requirement: Related Australian bachelor degree or equivalent
- Work experience entry requirement: For admission in to Master of Business Administration (International) you will have:
- at least three years appropriate work experience as defined by the Dean.
- completed an undergraduate degree at an Australian Higher Education Institution or equivalent.
- completed a Graduate Certificate of Business Studies or Graduate Diploma of Business Administration at an Australian Higher Education Institution or equivalent.
One review on “University of Tasmania”
One of the best universities in the world.
Great faculty, staff and students from all around the world.
Excillent in every category 🙂