- The University of Strathclyde Business School offers a full-time MBA program, as well as several part-time and flexible MBA options.
- The full-time MBA program can be completed in one year, and the part-time and flexible options can be completed over two to three years.
- The cost of the program is £28,500 for international students and £22,000 for UK and EU students.
- Admissions requirements include a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, work experience, references, and English language proficiency (if applicable).
- A GMAT score is not required, but a strong score can strengthen the application.
- The program begins in September and is offered in-person.
- The student body is diverse, with approximately 90% of the class consisting of international students.
- The faculty includes experienced professors and industry professionals.
- The University of Strathclyde Business School is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.
- The language of instruction is English.
Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information:
- The University of Strathclyde Business School has a strong alumni network, with graduates working in a variety of industries around the world.
- According to the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2021, the University of Strathclyde’s MBA program is ranked #63 in the world.
- The university has a career development center that provides support to MBA students, including career counseling and networking opportunities.
- According to the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2021, the average salary three years after graduation is $93,375 USD.
About Strathclyde MBA
Developing ambitious managers into entrepreneurial, strategic business leaders.
The Strathclyde MBA takes experienced executives from a variety of backgrounds, and equips them with the know-how, skills and strategic orientation to sustain and scale business in today’s global businesses.
The Strathclyde MBA is not just a business programme, it’s a stimulating, challenging, life-changing experience, which will make you question, re-think and re-evaluate how you do business.
The Strathclyde MBA is highly experiential and based on collaborative learning. Students share their varied work experiences, knowledge, understanding and skills.
The MBA will shape and guide you as a reflective, open- thinking, adaptive learner. This is facilitated through enhanced understanding of the interplay of theory and practice in management. In particular it:
- provides the skills required for progression to higher level policy-forming positions
- allows you to make successful career transitions
- facilitates the move from technical specialism to general management
- polishes the skills and enhances the abilities of people working for themselves or about to set up in business
What are the prime benefits?
- a broad understanding of business and management issues
- strategic orientation and the ability to successfully implement the strategies formulated
- development of management skills and techniques
- self-awareness as a manager and leader
- increased confidence in all areas of business
- enhanced promotion prospects
- new career opportunities
- access to the extensive Strathclyde alumni network
What are the benefits for employers and sponsors?
Improved corporate performance
- greater understanding of corporate goals
- more knowledgeable and successful management
- advanced communication through mutual understanding
- greater awareness of external influences and recognition of the need for a quality customer focus and market orientation
- increased potential for the effective utilisation of valuable corporate, human and other resources
Human resource development
- greater ability to attract and retain high potential managers
- flexible approach to management education
- structured development of individual managers
- integral part of succession planning and development of tomorrow’s leaders.
- Medium Language English
- Country United Kingdom/ Glasgow
Post New Review