The Opus College of Business is the business school of the University of St. Thomas, located in Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States. The school offers undergraduate and graduate business programs.
- The Opus College of Business offers a full-time MBA program, part-time MBA program, and executive MBA program.
- The full-time MBA program can be completed in 16 months, and the part-time program can be completed in two to four years.
- The cost of the program is approximately $44,000 USD for the full-time MBA program and $1,296 USD per credit for the part-time MBA program.
- Admissions requirements include a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, work experience, references, and English language proficiency (if applicable).
- A GMAT or GRE score is required, with an average GMAT score of 623.
- The program begins in the fall and spring semesters and is offered in-person.
- The student body is diverse, with approximately 30% of the class consisting of international students.
- The faculty includes experienced professors and industry professionals.
- The Opus College of Business is accredited by AACSB and the Higher Learning Commission.
- The language of instruction is English.
Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information:
- The Opus College of Business has a strong alumni network, with graduates working in a variety of industries around the world.
- According to the Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2021, the University of St. Thomas’ MBA program is ranked #73 in the United States.
- The university has a career development center that provides support to MBA students, including career counseling and networking opportunities.
- According to the Opus College of Business’ employment report for the class of 2020, the average salary for MBA graduates is $93,123 USD, with 91% of graduates employed within three months of graduation.
- Medium Language English
- Country United States/ Minnesota/ Saint Paul
Post New Review