The University of St. Francis is a private Catholic university located in Joliet, Illinois, United States. The school offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs, including business programs.
- The University of St. Francis offers a part-time MBA program that can be completed in as little as 18 months.
- The cost of the program is approximately $25,000 USD.
- Admissions requirements include a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, work experience, references, and English language proficiency (if applicable).
- A GMAT or GRE score is not required for admission.
- The program begins in the fall and spring semesters and is offered in-person and online.
- The student body is diverse, with approximately 17% of the class consisting of international students.
- The faculty includes experienced professors and industry professionals.
- The University of St. Francis is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
- The language of instruction is English.
Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information:
- The University of St. Francis has a small but dedicated alumni network, with graduates working in a variety of industries in the Midwest region of the United States.
- According to U.S. News & World Report’s 2022 Best Business Schools rankings, the University of St. Francis’ MBA program is ranked #217-284 in the United States.
- The university has a career services center that provides support to MBA students, including career counseling, job search resources, and networking opportunities.
- According to the University of St. Francis’ employment report for the class of 2020, the average salary for MBA graduates is $66,000 USD, with 82% of graduates employed within six months of graduation.