The UniSA Master of Business Administration (MBA) has been developed for experienced managers and executives. It has a strong practical focus embedded in senior management decision-making and the latest in management research.
You will gain real-world insights through access to academic and industry experts, and through curriculum informed by current research and professional practice to maximise your career progression. You will engage with a cohort of experienced peers from diverse industry backgrounds, in a highly interactive learning environment.
You will deepen your expertise in fields such as strategy, marketing, finance, leadership, law, international business and ethics and sustainability, providing real-time application in the workplace.
The fully-flexible MBA program allows you to tailor your studies to suit your individual needs. The MBA curriculum is available fully-online, face-to-face or in mixed mode of delivery.
As a guide, full-time MBA students generally undertake two courses per study period and part-time students undertake one course. Studying the MBA full-time will normally take 18 months, however you can fast-track your study and finish in just 12 months. Part-time students taking one course per study period can typically complete the MBA in three years.
Your studies will focus on international business strategy, international trade, global marketing, and managing across cultures – the knowledge you will need to accelerate your career as a business professional in an international context.
- Highest ranked online MBA in Australia and 9th in the world
- Complete the Company Directors Course as part of this degree through a unique partnership with the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Global study experiences include a 2-week Business in China Intensive School (BICIS) or the European Summer School of Advanced Management (ESSAM)
- Awarded 5-Stars by the Graduate Management Association of Australia (GMAA) for ten consecutive years
- Awarded 5-Stars for Program Strength by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
- Ranked in the top ten MBA programs in Australia for ten years*
- Ranked number four in Australia for graduate satisfaction and number seven for value for money by the Australian Financial Review BOSS Survey, 2017
- The University of South Australia Business School is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide3.
This degree comprises 16 courses and several electives. You will start with seven core courses common to all specialisations in the International MBA. Through these you will develop advanced skills and expertise in areas of international management including:
- the global business environment
- people leadership and performance
- economic principles for business
- issues in international trade
You will then move into your specialisation, studying areas such as the global supply chain, cross cultural management, and global marketing. You will also complete your study with a capstone course in strategy and ethics.
One review on “University of South Australia”
Nice campus at the centre of the city. Classic building near the museum.