Outstanding business leadership meets you when you graduate with the Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Newcastle. With brand new on-campus facilities, or an all-inclusive online program guided by business leaders and academics, the MBA is designed to challenge you and build your capacity for business excellence.
The MBA attunes you to a higher understanding of business management decision making, marketing, organisational behaviour, accounting and finance processes, strategic management and the international business arena.
Main addvantages of the MBA Program:
- Earn professional credit – The MBA is one of the few programs that recognises relevant professional experience and may result in credit being granted for up to two courses.
- Flexible study options – Courses are run in trimesters and students are provided with an opportunity to study at a pace which suits their personal and professional lives.
- Study at NeW Space – NeW Space, in Newcastle’s CBD, provides the optimum environment for you to excel in your studies.
- Combine your MBA with another master degree in Marketing, Applied Finance, International Business or Human Resource Management and you can graduate with two degrees in less time than it would take to complete them separately.
- AACSB Accreditation – The University of Newcastle’s Business School (NBS) has received AACSB Accreditation, earned by fewer than 5% of the world’s business programs