The University of Economics and Management (Vysoká škola ekonomická v Praze) is a public university located in Prague, Czech Republic. It was founded in 1919 and is one of the oldest and most prestigious economic universities in Europe. The university has a strong reputation for its research and teaching in the fields of economics, management, and business.
MBA Programs: The University of Economics and Management offers a variety of MBA programs for students interested in furthering their business education. Some of the MBA programs available include:
- Executive MBA in Prague: This program is designed for working professionals who want to advance their career while continuing to work. The program consists of 16 modules over the course of two years, with classes held on weekends.
- International MBA: This is a full-time program that is taught entirely in English. It is designed for students who want to gain a deeper understanding of global business practices and cultures. The program consists of two semesters of coursework followed by a summer internship and a final thesis.
- MBA in Entrepreneurship: This program is designed for students who want to start their own businesses or work in the field of entrepreneurship. It includes courses in business planning, venture capital, and innovation.
- MBA in Finance: This program is designed for students who want to work in the finance industry. It includes courses in financial analysis, investment management, and risk management.
Other aspects: The University of Economics and Management has a diverse student body with students from over 70 countries. The university has a strong focus on research and is home to several research centers and institutes. The university also has partnerships with over 200 universities around the world, providing opportunities for students to study abroad and gain international experience.
- Country Czech Republic/ Prague
One review on “University of Economics and Management”
Prague is a really beautiful city which has a lot to offer when it comes to entertainment, going out, meeting new people. You can’t be bored in this city. I will also recommend University of Economics in Prague that I attended because of interesting courses, qualified professors and good organisation of classes etc.
Post New Review