The University of Dubai is a private university located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields, including business, engineering, and IT.
- School of Business Administration: The School of Business Administration is one of the four schools at the University of Dubai. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs in business and management.
- MBA Programs: The University of Dubai offers a variety of MBA programs, including an Executive MBA, a General MBA, and specialized MBA programs in finance, marketing, and project management. The duration of the MBA programs is typically 18-24 months. The cost of tuition varies depending on the program and ranges from AED 90,000 to AED 100,000. The average GMAT score required for admission to the MBA programs is 550. The application deadline and start date vary depending on the program.
- Student Body: The University of Dubai has a diverse student body, with students from over 60 different nationalities. The university strives to promote diversity and inclusivity on campus.
- Rankings: The University of Dubai is ranked among the top 100 universities in the Arab region by QS World University Rankings.
- Admissions: Admission to the MBA programs at the University of Dubai is competitive. In addition to a minimum GMAT score of 550, applicants must also have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and relevant work experience. International students are required to provide TOEFL or IELTS scores to demonstrate English proficiency.
- Accreditations: The University of Dubai is accredited by the UAE Ministry of Education, the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of Instruction: The language of instruction at the University of Dubai is English.
- Faculty: The faculty at the University of Dubai consists of highly qualified and experienced professors from around the world. Many faculty members have earned PhDs from top universities in the US, UK, and Canada.
- Tuition Fees: The cost of tuition for the MBA programs at the University of Dubai ranges from AED 90,000 to AED 100,000.
- Curriculum: The MBA programs at the University of Dubai are designed to provide students with a strong foundation in business and management. The curriculum includes core courses in areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, and management, as well as elective courses in specialized areas of business.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information, employment statistics, employment after MBA, and reputation: The University of Dubai has a strong alumni network, with graduates working in a variety of industries and sectors. According to the university, MBA graduates have gone on to work for top companies in the UAE and around the world, including IBM, PwC, and KPMG. The university does not provide specific salary or employment statistics for MBA graduates. However, the reputation of the University of Dubai as a leading business school in the UAE and the wider region is well-established.
University of Dubai – Dubai Business School (DBS) offers Graduate programs with majors in various areas.
DBS offers Master’s degrees in:
- General MBA
- MBA in Finance & Accounting
- MBA in Leadership & Human Resources Management
- MBA in International Business & Marketing
- MBA in Operations & Logistics Management
- International Accreditation from AACSB.
- Local Accreditation from CAA & KHDA.
- Courses are based on simulations and real case examples.
- Specialized MBA courses are aligned with international professional bodies & certificates.
- Very strong reputation among hiring companies
- All faculty members have work experience in their field of teaching
- Very unique curriculum which is updated with the current & forecasted situations
- CAA, Ministry of Education – UAE
The Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) is the Federal Government’s Quality Assurance Agency charged with promoting educational excellence across diverse institutions of higher learning in the UAE. Through licensure of post-secondary educational institutions, and accreditation of individual programs, the Commission strives to assure high quality education, consistent with international standards.
- KHDA – Dubai, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and wellbeing.
- Internationally Accredited by AACSB – USA
AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is a global, nonprofit membership organization of educational institutions, businesses, and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education. Established in 1916, AACSB International provides its members with a variety of products and services to assist them with the continuous improvement of their business programs and schools.
- Specialized MBA Students may finish the program in 21 months (7 terms)
- General MBA Students may finish the program in 12 months (4 Terms)
- Students who will do elective courses instead of Internship/Work Based Project will do one extra Term
- All the classes are held twice a week (Sat 12 to 5 PM) & (Mon 4 to 9 PM)
- Each term is 9 weeks which covers two courses
|A.1 MBA Program Tuition Fee ( Per 3 CH Course)||Local Students (AED)||International Students (USD)|
|Visiting (Short Term)||11,600||3,200|
|A.2 LLM Program Tuition Fee (per 3 CH Course)|
|Visiting (Short Term)||13,000||4,000|
|A.3 PhD (NEW) (discount is not applicable)|
|Visiting (Short Term)||18,700||5,100|
|A.4 Study Abroad Program (per 3 CH Course)||11,600||3,200|
|B. Miscellaneous Fees (Non refundable)||(AED)||(USD)|
|B.1||Application fee (MBA/LLM)||500||250|
|B.2||Admission and Registration Fees (includes Student ID card)||1,100||400|
|B.3||Application fee (PhD)||3,000||850|
|B.4||English Placement Test||300||–|
|B.5||Late Registration (Per Course) – except for PhD Program||500|
|B.6||Late Registration (Internship) – except for PhD Program||500|
|B.7||Challenge exam per course in Pre-MBA/Pre-LLM||2,000||See Notes|
|B.8||Replacement of a lost ID||100|
|B.9||Each Post Dated Check (Max 3 in each Term)||200|
|B.10||Returned check (maximum 2 chances)||750|
|B.11||Postponement of post-dated cheque||250|
|C. Miscellaneous Course Related Fees (Non refundable)||(AED)||(USD)|
|C.1||Application for Incomplete Final Exam||1,000||See Note 1|
|C.2||Application for Reviewing Final Exam Sheet||500|
|C.3||Issuance of Degree Certificate Fee (with MOE attestation)||350||220|
|C.4||Re-issuance of Degree Certificate||1,000||300|
|C.5||Attestation of True Copy Certificate||100|
|C.6||Graduation Fee*||2,500||See Notes|
|C.7||Technology Fee (once only at the time of enrollment)||700|
|The university reserves the right to increase tuition fees up to 10% per academic year when deemed necessary.|
|Given fees are net of all discounts.
10% additional discounts is applicable only on MBA tuition fee exclusively for UD Alumni.Notes: