University of Dubai – Dubai Business School (DBS) offers Graduate programs with majors in various areas.
DBS offers Master’s degrees in:
- General MBA
- MBA in Finance & Accounting
- MBA in Leadership & Human Resources Management
- MBA in International Business & Marketing
- MBA in Operations & Logistics Management
Why an MBA at the University of Dubai?
- International Accreditation from AACSB.
- Local Accreditation from CAA & KHDA.
- Courses are based on simulations and real case examples.
- Specialized MBA courses are aligned with international professional bodies & certificates.
- Very strong reputation among hiring companies
- All faculty members have work experience in their field of teaching
- Very unique curriculum which is updated with the current & forecasted situations
- CAA, Ministry of Education – UAE
The Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) is the Federal Government’s Quality Assurance Agency charged with promoting educational excellence across diverse institutions of higher learning in the UAE. Through licensure of post-secondary educational institutions, and accreditation of individual programs, the Commission strives to assure high quality education, consistent with international standards.
- KHDA – Dubai, UAE
The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) is responsible for the growth and quality of private education in Dubai. We support schools, universities, parents, students, educators, investors and government partners to create a high quality education sector focused on happiness and wellbeing.
- Internationally Accredited by AACSB – USA
AACSB International—The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is a global, nonprofit membership organization of educational institutions, businesses, and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education. Established in 1916, AACSB International provides its members with a variety of products and services to assist them with the continuous improvement of their business programs and schools.
- Specialized MBA Students may finish the program in 21 months (7 terms)
- General MBA Students may finish the program in 12 months (4 Terms)
- Students who will do elective courses instead of Internship/Work Based Project will do one extra Term
- All the classes are held twice a week (Sat 12 to 5 PM) & (Mon 4 to 9 PM)
- Each term is 9 weeks which covers two courses
Tuition Fee per course & Other Fees for Academic Year 2018-19
|A.1 MBA Program Tuition Fee ( Per 3 CH Course)||Local Students (AED)||International Students (USD)|
|Visiting (Short Term)||11,600||3,200|
|A.2 LLM Program Tuition Fee (per 3 CH Course)|
|Visiting (Short Term)||13,000||4,000|
|A.3 PhD (NEW) (discount is not applicable)|
|Visiting (Short Term)||18,700||5,100|
|A.4 Study Abroad Program (per 3 CH Course)||11,600||3,200|
|B. Miscellaneous Fees (Non refundable)||(AED)||(USD)|
|B.1||Application fee (MBA/LLM)||500||250|
|B.2||Admission and Registration Fees (includes Student ID card)||1,100||400|
|B.3||Application fee (PhD)||3,000||850|
|B.4||English Placement Test||300||–|
|B.5||Late Registration (Per Course) – except for PhD Program||500|
|B.6||Late Registration (Internship) – except for PhD Program||500|
|B.7||Challenge exam per course in Pre-MBA/Pre-LLM||2,000||See Notes|
|B.8||Replacement of a lost ID||100|
|B.9||Each Post Dated Check (Max 3 in each Term)||200|
|B.10||Returned check (maximum 2 chances)||750|
|B.11||Postponement of post-dated cheque||250|
|C. Miscellaneous Course Related Fees (Non refundable)||(AED)||(USD)|
|C.1||Application for Incomplete Final Exam||1,000||See Note 1|
|C.2||Application for Reviewing Final Exam Sheet||500|
|C.3||Issuance of Degree Certificate Fee (with MOE attestation)||350||220|
|C.4||Re-issuance of Degree Certificate||1,000||300|
|C.5||Attestation of True Copy Certificate||100|
|C.6||Graduation Fee*||2,500||See Notes|
|C.7||Technology Fee (once only at the time of enrollment)||700|
|The university reserves the right to increase tuition fees up to 10% per academic year when deemed necessary.|
|Given fees are net of all discounts.
10% additional discounts is applicable only on MBA tuition fee exclusively for UD Alumni.Notes:
A. Regular Admission Criteria