The University of Chicago Booth School of Business is a top-ranked business school in the United States, consistently ranked in the top 3 by major publications such as US News & World Report, Financial Times, and Bloomberg Businessweek. It is located in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois.
- Full-Time MBA: a 21-month program designed for students who want to pursue a traditional MBA experience on-campus. Students can choose from 13 different concentrations and have the opportunity to participate in the school’s signature “LEAD” program, which focuses on developing leadership skills.
- Evening MBA and Weekend MBA: designed for working professionals who want to earn an MBA degree while continuing to work full-time. The Evening MBA program takes place on weekday evenings, while the Weekend MBA program meets on alternating weekends.
- Executive MBA: a 21-month program for mid-career professionals, offered in two formats: a traditional classroom-based program in Chicago, and an international program that meets in London and Singapore.
- Global Executive MBA: a 21-month program that meets in Chicago, London, and Hong Kong, designed for senior executives with at least 12 years of experience.
- PhD in Business: a full-time program designed to prepare students for academic careers in business schools or research-oriented positions in industry and government.
- Executive Education: non-degree programs for executives, including open-enrollment programs, custom programs for corporations, and online courses.
- Booth looks for candidates who demonstrate strong academic ability, intellectual curiosity, and leadership potential.
- Applicants must submit a completed application, transcripts from all previous undergraduate and graduate institutions, a GMAT or GRE score, essays, two letters of recommendation, and an interview.
- Booth offers a test-flexible policy, which allows applicants to submit a GRE, GMAT, or Executive Assessment (EA) score.
- Full-Time MBA: $148,000 for the entire program
- Evening MBA: $138,000 for the entire program
- Weekend MBA: $138,000 for the entire program
- Executive MBA: $194,000 for the entire program
- Global Executive MBA: $194,000 for the entire program
- Booth offers scholarships and fellowships to exceptional candidates based on merit.
- In addition, Booth students are eligible for federal and private student loans, as well as graduate assistantships and work-study programs.
- Booth graduates are highly sought after by employers in a wide range of industries, including consulting, finance, technology, and healthcare.
- The school’s Career Services office offers a wide range of resources to help students and alumni achieve their career goals, including career coaching, workshops, job fairs, and alumni networking events.
One review on “University of Chicago – Booth School of Business”
I enjoyed the international setting and not only in a professional way. I have learned a lot during this MBA, especially from other classmates on the program.