The MBA is divided into three distinct stages. Usually managers complete one stage in each academic year and accomplish the full MBA in just under three years.
The MBA provides a deeper understanding and updated knowledge of manager development, management of people and finance, customer and relationship management, management of change and leadership and corporate strategy.
Contemporary management ideas and techniques are fused with exemplary practice from the private and public sectors. The result is an innovative programme that encourages students to apply the very best in management thinking to live and demanding challenges in their organisational context. There is a strong focus on ‘action learning’, integrating theory with workplace practice, plus an innovative mix of group and individual learning experiences.
The benefits of studying the Chester MBA include:
- A new and unique personal development approach with a strong focus on skills development for the workplace
- A p ractical action learning focus – management theory is applied to live issues and projects in the workplace
- An opportunity to network with other managers from across the region
- Part-time delivered part time, two evenings a week, 20 weeks per year
- High quality resources for flexible study; study packs, leading texts and a web portal