The University of Central Missouri (UCM) is a public university located in Warrensburg, Missouri, United States. UCM offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs across multiple disciplines, including business, education, health, and technology.
Here are some MBA program highlights from UCM:
- MBA program: UCM’s MBA program offers a flexible format, with both online and on-campus options available. Students can complete the program at their own pace, with full-time and part-time enrollment options.
- Curriculum: The MBA curriculum includes core business courses in areas such as accounting, economics, finance, marketing, and management, as well as elective courses in areas such as entrepreneurship, international business, and project management.
- Admission requirements: To be considered for admission to UCM’s MBA program, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, with a minimum GPA of 2.5. They must also submit GMAT or GRE scores, a resume, a personal statement, and two letters of recommendation.
- Career services: UCM offers a range of career services to MBA students and alumni, including career counseling, resume and cover letter reviews, job search strategies, and access to online job postings.
- Cost: The cost of UCM’s MBA program varies depending on the number of credits taken per semester and the format of the program (online or on-campus). As of 2023, the cost per credit hour for Missouri residents is $457.15, and for non-residents, it is $879.60.
UCM’s MBA program offers students a flexible and affordable way to pursue an advanced business degree, with a comprehensive curriculum and a range of career services to support their professional goals.