The University of Bedfordshire Business School is a part of the University of Bedfordshire in Luton, England. The business school offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degree programs. Here are some key details about the MBA program at the University of Bedfordshire Business School:
- The MBA program is offered in full-time and part-time modes with a duration of 12-15 months and 24-30 months, respectively.
- The curriculum of the MBA program is designed to provide students with knowledge and skills in areas such as leadership, strategic management, finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
- The program includes a combination of lectures, case studies, group work, and practical projects to enhance students’ learning experience.
- The program also offers opportunities for students to develop their practical skills through industry visits, guest lectures, and consultancy projects.
- The University of Bedfordshire Business School also offers a range of scholarships and bursaries to support students’ financial needs.
- Applicants for the MBA program should hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Applicants should also have a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- English language proficiency is required, and the minimum IELTS score requirement is 6.5 overall with no less than 5.5 in any band.
MBA program at the University of Bedfordshire Business School aims to equip students with the skills and knowledge to advance their careers in various sectors. The practical approach to learning and the range of opportunities to engage with industry professionals make it a valuable experience for students.
About Bedfordshire MBA
The University of Bedfordshire’s Full-Time MBA programme provides students with the underpinning research knowledge relating to management, innovation and change in a business environment which is essential to any person aiming at a career in business.
This MBA will enhance professional prospects by showing how to apply the latest thinking relating to organisational development and change in the knowledge economy.
The University of Bedfordshire Full-Time MBA:
- enhances business competence and strengthens confidence and credibility which are vital to progress to senior management
- provides you with the relevant capabilities, both practical and theoretical, to master the complexities of a competitive and changing business environment
- provides outcomes that can be transferred in your place of work
- facilitates opportunity for peer networking and learning
- enables you to fast-track your career progression and grow your business
- includes a career development stream, delivered with our careers service, which will enable you to critically reflect on your activities, ways of working and personal development, and more importantly how to market yourself in today’s day and age
The programme combines core MBA disciplines with innovative subject areas to provide ‘the Big Picture’ of business life which underpins career success in strategic management and leadership.
Our Full-Time MBA has six intakes during the academic year: it commences in September, November, January, March, June and July.
Your course takes place over three semesters. Depending upon when you join the course, this will determine the order of units which you will study. You will benefit by beginning your studies with others who started at one of the earlier points of entry.
The teaching and learning approach of the course is through blended learning, i.e. a combination of pedagogic approaches including using the latest approaches to learning technology, action learning, and independent learning. Teaching is delivered mostly in lectures, seminars and tutorials, however, you will also spend great deal of your time in small groups discussing case studies, simulation exercises, preparing for assessments and working on presentations.
During this time you will develop skills at a professional level by improving your personal and organisational performance and quality through continuous applications of the skills required to work in successful teams in a business context. As the course is varied in both curriculum content and delivery methods, your learning experience is designed to be active, reflective, collaborative and creative.
What benefits will the MBA bring you?
Our Full-Time MBA is designed for the needs of graduates and gives them the opportunity to expand on undergraduate skills and enable them to contribute to the global knowledge economy.
We will help you become an innovative and imaginative manager by showing you how to effectively reflect and critically evaluate your own perceptions and knowledge.
The course aims to provide an engaging and stimulating environment where you will learn how to:
- appreciate the integrated nature of management study
- relate both hard and soft issues to problem solving
- better understand the international nature of management
- undertake advanced studies of organisations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate
- develop knowledge and understanding of business and management issues
- improve business and management practices both systematically and creatively
- enhance your employment prospects by enhancing lifelong learning skills and personal development
- Medium Language English
- Country United Kingdom/ Luton
Post New Review