UNIVERSITY OF BALTIMORE
The University of Baltimore is a public research university located in Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- School of Business: The Merrick School of Business is the business school at the University of Baltimore.
- MBA Programs: The Merrick School of Business offers a variety of MBA programs, including full-time, part-time, online, and executive MBA programs. The duration of the MBA programs ranges from 12 to 48 months, depending on the program format.
- Admissions: The admissions requirements for the MBA programs at the Merrick School of Business vary by program format, but generally include a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, a minimum GPA of 3.0, and a minimum GMAT score of 500 (or GRE equivalent). The admissions committee also considers the applicant’s work experience, leadership potential, and personal character. The application deadlines and start dates vary by program format.
- Student Body: The MBA programs at the Merrick School of Business have a diverse student body, with students from various professional backgrounds and industries. The average work experience of MBA students is around 5 years.
- Rankings: The MBA programs at the Merrick School of Business are ranked #196 in Best Business Schools and #116 in Part-time MBA by U.S. News & World Report.
- Accreditations: The Merrick School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of Instruction: English is the language of instruction.
- Faculty: The faculty at the Merrick School of Business includes experienced professionals and academics with expertise in various fields of business and management.
- Tuition Fees: The tuition for the MBA programs at the Merrick School of Business varies by program format and residency status, but generally ranges from $600 to $1,200 per credit hour.
- Curriculum: The MBA programs at the Merrick School of Business focus on developing students’ analytical, problem-solving, and leadership skills through a rigorous curriculum that covers topics such as accounting, finance, marketing, and management. Students also have the opportunity to participate in experiential learning activities, such as case studies, simulations, and consulting projects.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information, Employment Statistics: The MBA programs at the Merrick School of Business have a strong alumni network, with graduates working in various industries and professions. According to a recent survey, the average salary for MBA graduates from the Merrick School of Business is $87,000, and the top industries for employment are healthcare, finance, and government. The career services center at the Merrick School of Business provides students with career coaching, job search assistance, and networking opportunities.