University of Augsburg – Faculty of Business and Economics
- MBA programs: They offer a full-time MBA program and a part-time Executive MBA program. The full-time MBA program is designed for international students and takes 12 months to complete, while the Executive MBA program takes 24 months to complete.
- Cost: The cost of the full-time MBA program is €27,500 for international students and €18,000 for German and EU citizens. The cost of the Executive MBA program is €45,000.
- Enrolment: The full-time MBA program has an enrolment of around 30 students per year, while the Executive MBA program has an enrolment of around 25 students per year.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants to the full-time MBA program must have a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of two years of work experience, and a GMAT score of 550 or higher. The Executive MBA program requires applicants to have at least five years of work experience and a GMAT score of 600 or higher.
- Application deadline: The application deadline for the full-time MBA program is May 31, while the Executive MBA program has a rolling admissions process.
- Start date: The full-time MBA program starts in September, while the Executive MBA program starts in October.
- Study mode: Both programs are offered in-person on campus.
- Student body: The student body is diverse, with around 50% of students coming from outside of Germany. The average work experience of students in the full-time MBA program is around 5 years, while the Executive MBA program requires a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Rankings: The University of Augsburg is ranked #15 in Germany by the Academic Ranking of World Universities and #24 by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Admissions: The admissions process is competitive, with a low acceptance rate for both MBA programs.
- Accreditations: The Faculty of Business and Economics is accredited by AACSB International.
- Language of instruction: The MBA programs are taught in English.
- Faculty: The faculty is comprised of experienced professors and industry professionals.
- Tuition fees: See cost above.
- Curriculum: The MBA programs cover a range of business topics, including marketing, finance, and management.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information, employment statistics, employment after MBA, and reputation: The University of Augsburg has a strong reputation in Germany and Europe, with many alumni holding leadership positions in various industries. The full-time MBA program has a high job placement rate, with many graduates securing positions at top companies in Germany and around the world. The average salary after graduation is around €70,000 per year.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrolment: See language of instruction, student body, and accreditations above. The total enrolment for the Faculty of Business and Economics is around 3,000 students.