UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS AT LITTLE ROCK
The University of Arkansas at Little Rock is a public research university located in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA.
- School of Business: The School of Business is the business school at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- MBA Programs: The School of Business offers a traditional MBA program and an Executive MBA program. The traditional MBA program can be completed in 12-24 months, while the Executive MBA program can be completed in 20 months.
- Admissions: The admissions requirements for the traditional MBA program include a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, a minimum GMAT score of 400 (or GRE equivalent), and a minimum GPA of 2.75. The admissions committee also considers the applicant’s work experience, leadership potential, and personal character. The admissions requirements for the Executive MBA program are similar, but also require a minimum of 5 years of work experience. The application deadline for both programs is July 1st.
- Student Body: The MBA programs at the School of Business have a diverse student body, with students from various professional backgrounds and industries. The average work experience of MBA students is around 5 years.
- Rankings: The MBA program at the School of Business is ranked #267 in Best Business Schools by U.S. News & World Report.
- Accreditations: The School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of Instruction: English is the language of instruction.
- Faculty: The faculty at the School of Business includes experienced professionals and academics with expertise in various fields of business and management.
- Tuition Fees: The tuition for the traditional MBA program at the School of Business is $10,965 for Arkansas residents and $21,930 for non-residents. The tuition for the Executive MBA program is $35,000 for all students.
- Curriculum: The MBA programs at the School of Business focus on developing students’ analytical, problem-solving, and leadership skills through a rigorous curriculum that covers topics such as accounting, finance, marketing, and management. Students also have the opportunity to participate in experiential learning activities, such as case studies, simulations, and consulting projects.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs Information, Employment Statistics: The MBA programs at the School of Business have a strong alumni network, with graduates working in various industries and professions. According to a recent survey, the average salary for MBA graduates from the School of Business is $65,000, and the top industries for employment are healthcare, education, and government. The career services center at the School of Business provides students with career coaching, job search assistance, and networking opportunities.