University of Applied Sciences Neu-Ulm – Business School
- MBA in International Management: 15 months, taught in English. Cost: €12,500 for international students.
- MBA in Corporate Management: 18 months, taught in German. Cost: €9,900 for international students.
- MBA in Digital Business Management: 24 months, taught in German. Cost: €14,900 for international students.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field with at least 210 ECTS credits
- At least two years of professional work experience
- Proficiency in English (for the International Management program) or German (for the other programs)
- GMAT or GRE scores are not required but may strengthen an applicant’s candidacy
- The school has a diverse student body, with 30% international students and 40% female students.
- The average work experience of students is around 5 years.
- The University of Applied Sciences Neu-Ulm is ranked #13 in Germany for Business Studies by CHE University Ranking 2020/21.
- The university is accredited by the German Accreditation Council.
Language of instruction: English and German
- The faculty consists of around 40 professors and lecturers.
- Tuition fees vary depending on the program and nationality of the student. For international students, fees range from €9,900 to €14,900.
- The MBA programs combine theory and practical application, with an emphasis on teamwork and communication skills. Courses cover topics such as international business, finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
Alumni, Salary and Jobs information, employment statistics, employment after MBA, and reputation:
- Information about alumni, salary and jobs, and employment statistics is not readily available.
- The reputation of the University of Applied Sciences Neu-Ulm is generally positive, with a focus on practical education and career-oriented programs.
Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrollment:
- Medium language: English and German
- Student body: Diverse, with 30% international students and 40% female students
- Accreditations: German Accreditation Council
- Total enrollment: Approximately 4,000 students
Post New Review