Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) is a public university located in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. The School of Business and Economics at UMS offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, including an MBA program.
- The MBA program at UMS is a full-time program that can be completed in 1.5 to 2 years.
- The program is taught in English.
- The program offers a flexible curriculum that allows students to tailor their studies to their career goals.
- The tuition fees for the MBA program vary depending on whether the student is a Malaysian citizen or an international student.
- The application deadline for the MBA program is usually in April for the July intake and October for the February intake.
- UMS has a diverse student body that includes both local and international students.
- The university has a strong commitment to promoting diversity and inclusivity.
- Admissions to the MBA program at UMS are competitive, and applicants are required to have a good undergraduate degree and relevant work experience.
- The GMAT is not required for admission, but applicants may be required to take an entrance exam and attend an interview.
- UMS is accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia.
- The School of Business and Economics at UMS has a team of experienced faculty members who are dedicated to providing high-quality education to students.
Alumni and Employment:
- UMS has a strong alumni network that includes successful professionals in various fields.
- The MBA program at UMS is designed to prepare students for leadership roles in the business world.
- Graduates of the MBA program have gone on to work in a range of industries, including finance, marketing, and management consulting.
- The university has a dedicated Career Services Centre that provides students with career guidance and job placement support.
- As of 2021, the total enrolment at UMS is approximately 18,000 students.
- Medium Language English
- Country Malaysia/ Kota Kinabalu
3 reviews on “Universiti Malaysia Sabah”
Huge and beautiful University in Sabah
One of the most beutiful universities in Malaysia with private marine schoole docking bay and largest libraries. The view from the hill near big halls are amazing and you can take university bus around in the campus
Wong Tyan Tzu•
One of the Best University in Malaysia with Clean, Friendly and Active Learning Environment~ Absolutely appreciated Knowledge and Skill that I learn in this Lovely Eco-Campus~ Well Done UMS…
Post New Review