Universal Business Academy (UBA) is a private university located in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. Here’s some information about UBA:
- MBA Programs: UBA offers a 1-year full-time MBA program with a focus on Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Cost: The total cost of the program is approximately 29,700 MYR (7,000 USD).
- Enrollment: UBA does not provide information on their website regarding their MBA program’s enrolment numbers.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and at least 2 years of work experience.
- GMAT: UBA does not require a GMAT score for admission to their MBA program.
- Application deadline: UBA accepts applications on a rolling basis, so there is no specific application deadline.
- Start date: UBA’s MBA program has a rolling start date, which means that students can begin their studies at any time throughout the year.
- Study mode: The program is offered on a full-time basis, with classes held during weekdays.
- Student body: UBA does not provide information on the diversity of their student body.
- Rankings: UBA is not ranked in any major international MBA rankings.
- Admissions: UBA’s MBA program has a relatively simple application process. Applicants must fill out an online application form and provide copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and a personal statement.
- Accreditations: UBA does not mention any accreditations on their website.
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction for UBA’s MBA program is English.
- Faculty: UBA has a team of qualified faculty members who are experienced in their respective fields.
- Tuition fees: The total cost of UBA’s MBA program is approximately 29,700 MYR (7,000 USD).
- Curriculum: UBA’s MBA program focuses on Entrepreneurship and Innovation, covering topics such as Innovation Management, Marketing Strategy, and Strategic Management.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information: UBA does not provide any information about the salary and job prospects for their MBA graduates.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrolment: UBA’s MBA program is taught in English. The university does not provide information about the diversity of their student body or their accreditations. The enrolment numbers for their MBA program are not available on their website.
2 reviews on “Universal Business Academy”
Great academic support from the teachers and staff from UBA!! Highly recommended!!
They really stand with their slogan. Recommended!