UCAM Universidad Catolica San Antonio de Murcia is a private university located in Murcia, Spain. The university’s School of Business offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a variety of fields, including Business Administration, International Business, and Marketing.
- MBA Programs: UCAM’s School of Business offers a full-time MBA program with a duration of 1 year. The program is taught in English, and the total tuition cost is €12,500. The admissions requirements include a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 3 years of work experience, and English proficiency certification.
- Student body: UCAM has a diverse student body, with students from over 70 countries. The university boasts a high percentage of international students, with over 40% of the student population coming from outside of Spain.
- Rankings: UCAM is ranked among the top universities in Spain and is considered one of the best private universities in the country.
- Admissions: UCAM has a rolling admissions policy, which means applications are accepted throughout the year. However, there are specific application deadlines for international students. The MBA program typically starts in September.
- Accreditations: UCAM is accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education and is a member of the European University Association.
- Language of instruction: The MBA program is taught in English.
- Faculty: UCAM’s School of Business has a team of highly qualified and experienced faculty members with expertise in various fields.
- Tuition fees: The total tuition cost for the MBA program is €12,500.
- Curriculum: The MBA curriculum covers a wide range of topics, including leadership, entrepreneurship, strategic management, and global business.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information: UCAM has a vast alumni network with graduates working in various industries across the globe. The university offers career services to help students and graduates find employment opportunities. The average salary of UCAM MBA graduates is around €38,000 per year.
- Medium language, student body, accreditations, total enrolment: UCAM’s MBA program is taught in English, and the university has a diverse student body of over 20,000 students, with more than 40% coming from outside Spain. UCAM is accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education and is a member of the European University Association.
Post New Review