TU Wien, also known as Vienna University of Technology, is a university located in Vienna, Austria. It is the largest university of technology in Austria and one of the oldest and most prestigious technical universities in Europe.
- School of Business, Economics and Management TU Wien has a School of Business, Economics and Management which offers a Master of Science in Management and Applied Economics program. The program duration is four semesters and the language of instruction is English. The tuition fee is €726.72 per semester for EU/EEA students and €8,000 per semester for non-EU/EEA students. The program requires a bachelor’s degree in business or economics, a minimum of 60 ECTS in business or economics, and a minimum of 6 ECTS in mathematics or statistics. No GMAT score is required for admission.
- Student Body and Faculty As of 2021, TU Wien has a total enrollment of over 30,000 students. The School of Business, Economics and Management has a small but diverse student body with students from over 50 countries. The faculty consists of over 150 professors, lecturers, and researchers.
- Rankings and Accreditations TU Wien is ranked #87 in the QS World University Rankings for Engineering and Technology. It is also accredited by the European University Association and the Austrian Agency for Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
- Admissions and Deadlines: Admissions for the Master of Science in Management and Applied Economics program at TU Wien usually open in January and close in April. The program starts in October of the same year.
- Alumni and Employment TU Wien has a large and active alumni network with over 45,000 members. The university has a high graduate employability rate with over 90% of graduates finding employment within six months of graduation. Graduates of the School of Business, Economics and Management are employed in various fields such as finance, consulting, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
One review on “TU Wien”
so far, i have a good experience in communicating with all the staffs and socializing with the communities,, hope it gets better in the future to support my productivities.
Post New Review