Trinity Western University is located in Langley, British Columbia, Canada. Trinity Western University offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with the following information:
- Name of school of business: School of Business
- MBA programs: Trinity Western University offers a 2-year full-time MBA program, as well as a 4-year part-time Executive MBA program.
- Cost: The cost of the MBA program at Trinity Western University is around CAD 32,000 for domestic students and CAD 45,000 for international students.
- Enrolment: The MBA program at Trinity Western University has a small enrolment of approximately 40 students per year.
- Admissions requirements: Applicants to the MBA program at Trinity Western University are required to have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0, and at least 3 years of relevant work experience. GMAT scores are not required but may be submitted as a supplement to the application.
- Application deadline: The application deadline for the MBA program at Trinity Western University is typically in early August for the Fall semester and early December for the Winter semester.
- Start date: The MBA program at Trinity Western University starts in September and January each year.
- Study mode: The MBA program at Trinity Western University is offered in-person, on-campus.
- Student body: The student body at Trinity Western University is diverse, with approximately 10% international students and a variety of ages and professional backgrounds represented. The average work experience of MBA students at Trinity Western University is around 5-6 years.
- Rankings: Trinity Western University is ranked #1 in Canada for Career Preparation by The Economist (2021).
- Admissions: The MBA program at Trinity Western University is moderately selective with an acceptance rate of around 50%.
- Accreditations: Trinity Western University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction for the MBA program at Trinity Western University is English.
- Faculty: The faculty at Trinity Western University are experienced professionals and scholars with diverse backgrounds and expertise in various areas of business and management.
- Tuition fees: The tuition fees for the MBA program at Trinity Western University are approximately CAD 32,000 for domestic students and CAD 45,000 for international students.
- Curriculum: The curriculum of the MBA program at Trinity Western University covers a wide range of business and management topics, including marketing, finance, accounting, operations, strategy, and leadership.
- Alumni: Trinity Western University has a strong alumni network with many graduates going on to successful careers in various fields of business and management. The employment rate for Trinity Western University MBA graduates is over 90% within 3 months of graduation, with an average starting salary of around CAD 70,000.
- Medium language: The medium language of instruction for the MBA program at Trinity Western University is English.
- Student body: Trinity Western University has a total enrolment of around 5,000 students, with approximately 400 students enrolled in the School of Business.
- Medium Language English
- Country Canada
One review on “Trinity Western University”
Highly caring staff and family feel community. The amount of support I got here so far is ridiculous. Best university experience ever. It is an expensive school but very worth it if the program you want suits you. Also, it is a bit out of the way so having a car would be better but you can manage otherwise.