Touro College Berlin is a private college located in Berlin, Germany. It is part of the Touro College and University System, which is based in New York City, USA.
- School of Business and Management Touro College Berlin has a School of Business and Management which offers a Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The program duration is two years and the language of instruction is English. The tuition fee is €8,000 per year. The program requires a bachelor’s degree in any field and a minimum of two years of work experience. No GMAT score is required for admission.
- Student Body and Faculty As of 2021, Touro College Berlin has a total enrollment of around 300 students. The School of Business and Management has a small but diverse student body with students from over 50 countries. The faculty consists of experienced academics and practitioners with international backgrounds.
- Rankings and Accreditations Touro College Berlin is not ranked in any major international university rankings. However, the MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Admissions and Deadlines Admissions for the MBA program at Touro College Berlin are on a rolling basis. The program starts in September of each year. Prospective students need to submit their application along with their academic transcripts, CV, and a statement of purpose.
- Alumni and Employment Touro College Berlin has a growing alumni network with graduates working in various fields such as finance, marketing, and consulting. The college has a career center that provides students with career counseling, job search assistance, and internship opportunities.