Telecom Business School is now known as Télécom Paris Business School, which is a leading French business school based in Evry, France. Here is some information about the school:
- Name of the school: Télécom Paris Business School
- MBA programs: Télécom Paris Business School offers a number of MBA programs, including a full-time MBA, a part-time Executive MBA, and a specialized Executive MBA in digital innovation and transformation. The full-time MBA program lasts for 12 months and costs €34,000. The part-time Executive MBA program lasts for 18 months and costs €45,000. The specialized Executive MBA in digital innovation and transformation lasts for 16 months and costs €42,000.
- Enrolment: The school has a total enrolment of around 1,000 students.
- Admissions requirements: Admissions requirements vary by program, but generally include a bachelor’s degree, several years of work experience, and proficiency in English. GMAT scores are not required but can be submitted as part of the application.
- Application deadline: Deadlines vary by program, but generally range from November to June.
- Start date: The full-time MBA program starts in September, while the Executive MBA programs start in January.
- Study mode: The full-time MBA program is taught in English, while the Executive MBA programs are taught in French.
- Student body: The school has a diverse student body, with students from over 50 countries. Around 25% of students are international, and around 30% are women. The average age of students in the full-time MBA program is 28, while the average age of students in the Executive MBA programs is 36.
- Rankings: Télécom Paris Business School is ranked among the top business schools in France and Europe by various publications, including the Financial Times and QS World University Rankings.
- Admissions: Admissions are competitive, with acceptance rates ranging from around 10-20% depending on the program.
- Accreditations: The school is accredited by the AACSB, EQUIS, and AMBA.
- Faculty: The school has around 100 full-time faculty members, as well as a number of adjunct professors and industry experts.
- Tuition fees: Tuition fees vary by program, ranging from €34,000 to €45,000.
- Curriculum: The MBA programs at Télécom Paris Business School focus on developing students’ leadership and management skills, with an emphasis on digital innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Alumni, salary and jobs information, employment statistics, employment after MBA, and reputation: Information on alumni, salary and jobs information, and employment statistics is not readily available. However, Télécom Paris Business School is highly regarded in the business community and has a strong reputation for producing graduates who are well-equipped to succeed in the rapidly changing digital landscape.
Business and Management School
Public and socially inclusive school, close to engineering schools,
Institut Mines-Télécom Business School (IMT-BS) is the Grande École of Commerce and Management of the Institut Mines-Télécom.
It trains managers and entrepreneurs who are responsible, innovative and open to the world,
which will guide organizations through the transitions at the heart of the society of tomorrow:
digital, energy and ecological, economic and industrial. With the relevance of its research and training, its support for innovation and entrepreneurship, its proximity to businesses and its anchoring in its territory, Institut Mines-Télécom Business school strives for excellence to contribute to national and local economic development and to the creation of values for all its stakeholders.
-BACHELOR MANAGEMENT & NEW TECHNOLOGIES
Three intensive years to integrate the labor market in France and internationally
-PROGRAM LARGE SCHOOL
Create your journey to become an agile, innovative, responsible, daring manager, open to the world
Acquire high-level expertise combining management and new technologies
-MASTERS OF SCIENCE
Become a manager, analyst or researcher offering innovative solutions in its ecosystem
-DOCTORATE Train an elite of young international researchers analyzing the impact of ICTs on organizations and management methods
-EXECUTIVE MASTER IA
for Innovative Managers
Opening up to the international market is a strategic priority for Institut Mines-Télécom Business School.
Its action in this area is divided into three axes:
-Encouragement of mobility
international students and teacher-researchers
on its campus many students from all over the world
-Development of research programs
Higher education is transnational, “cross-border”: it involves international mobility
students and teacher-researchers,
programs and courses,
research activities between institutions.
This mobility creates new opportunities, but also challenges in terms of innovation, quality and competitiveness in higher education
To support the exponential growth and diversification of transnational higher education, Institut Mines-Télécom Business School is launching a project which will be based, in synergy with Télécom SudParis, on two pillars:
Deepening of the strengths of the Institut Mines-Télécom Group
Development of its points of differentiation: entrepreneurship, digital transformation and social responsibility.
These objectives will translate into transversal internationalization actions:
Increased mobility of staff and teacher-researchers,
Development of strategic partnerships and off-shore campuses,
Establishment of innovative cooperation between Institut Mines-Télécom Business School and emerging countries.
RECRUIT ON CAMPUS
The Campus Access program allows your company to speed up its recruitment and strengthen its employer brand with students on the Institut Mines Télécom Business School campus.
Discovery Forum (short summer courses),
Spring Forum (long internships, apprenticeship and 1st job)
Autumn Forum (end of studies internships and 1st job)
*In 1st year (L3)
CSR Innovation Game: 2 days of environmental, social and solidarity challenges for the 300 student managers of Institut Mines-Télécom Business School
In 2nd year (M1)
*Creativity and Innovation Week: 5 days of Design Thinking to bring out disruptive ideas that will shape the society of tomorrow with 500 student managers and engineers from Institut Mines-Télécom Business School and Télécom SudParis
In 3rd year (M2)
Business challenges (1 to 3 months): challenge students of a Master 2 from Institut Mines-Télécom Business School on your issues for several weeks as part of their graduation project
Audit and IT Consulting Week: 5 days of meetings and mini challenges with players in the Audit-Consulting sector and Master 2 students at Institut Mines-Télécom Business School.
Phone: +33 (1) 60 76 47 50
Post New Review