Master of Business Administration
At St. Andrews, our Masters program is designed to be personal, convenient, flexible, and affordable. We want students to feel supported instead of stressed as they try to further their education. To earn an MBA at our university, students must complete 12 courses that total 36 graduate credit hours. You’ll enjoy all of the following benefits as a student in our program:
- Earn an MBA in as little as 12 months
- 100% online
- Six 8-week terms per year
- Continue working while furthering your education
- Flexible full-time and part-time schedules
- Small class sizes
- Classes taught by full-time faculty and industry professionals
- Participation-based learning
- Hands-on consulting project
- Financial aid available for qualified applicants
- Career counseling available
Furthering your education beyond undergraduate studies gives you valuable skills that can help you advance your career. St. Andrews University offers the opportunity for students to obtain their Master of Business Administration or MBA. As a graduate of our MBA program, you will have the tools you need to become a leader who can address the hurdles presented in dynamic and complex business environments. The skills you gain at St. Andrews will help your career progress and can even improve your earning potential. Take control of your future and set yourself apart from the crowd with an MBA from St. Andrews.
Full-time faculty and business professionals teach our MBA program. The faculty members employ diverse teaching methods that include traditional lectures, interactive discussions, case studies, and small group projects. This variety of teaching methods ensures you get the best, well-rounded education. Supported by faculty outside the classroom, students also work on consulting projects that allow them to apply the theories from the classroom to real-world business problems. After earning your MBA from St. Andrews University, you’ll be able to:
- Effectively communicate
- Practice ethical decision making
- Work effectively with others and across teams
- Apply theories learned in class in practice
- Solve problems through critical thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of the core business disciplines
- Integrate functional areas of business
Enhance Your Success through Engaged Learning
The mission of the St. Andrews’ Graduate Program in Business is to provide an MBA Program which focuses on the interdisciplinary nature of business practices. Through the faculty’s synthesis of contemporary academic and applied practices that are essential for successful management of limited resources in changing global environments, the program will capitalize on its ability to blend proven traditional methods of teaching with state of the art technologies. These technologies will be oriented specifically toward improving managerial problem-solving capabilities.
Learning Outcomes for the MBA Program
- Students will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for a leadership position in business.
- Students will understand key factors influencing the global economic environment.
- Students will understand key concepts in finance.
- Students will acquire advanced skills in marketing philosophy and management
- Students will acquire skills in quantitative research methods for business.
- Students will acquire advanced skills in the analysis of the legal and ethical aspects of business.
- Students will acquire advanced skills for the management of human behavior in organizations.
- Students will become aware of controversy in strategy concepts and will acquire advanced strategic analysis skills.
MBA Course Requirements
The MBA Program requires the successful completion of 36 graduate-credit hours that consist of the following 12 courses.
- MBA 610 Information Systems Management
- MBA 618 Financial Reporting
- MBA 632 Global Economic Environment
- MBA 636 Quantitative Research Methods
- MBA 640 Marketing Philosophy and Management
- MBA 647 Innovation, New Products & Services & E-Commerce
- MBA 650 Topics in the Legal & Ethical Environment of Business
- MBA 662 Financial Decision Making
- MBA 688 Human Behavior in Organizations
- MBA 691 Practicum I
- MBA 692 Practicum II
- MBA 690 Strategic Thinking in Organizations
- Medium Language English
- Country United States/ North Carolina/ Laurinburg
Post New Review