Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management is the faculty of economics and management of the Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB), located in Brussels, Belgium. Here are some key facts about the school:
- MBA Programs: Solvay offers a full-time MBA program that lasts 1 year and a part-time Executive MBA program that lasts 2 years.
- Admissions Requirements: Applicants to the MBA programs must have a minimum of three years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree. GMAT or GRE scores are also required. Admissions decisions are based on a combination of academic qualifications, work experience, essays, and an interview.
- Student Body: The school has a diverse student body, with over 90 nationalities represented. Around 40% of students are international, and the average age of MBA students is 30. The school also has a high percentage of female students, with women making up around 45% of the student body.
- Rankings: The Solvay MBA program is ranked in the top 100 MBA programs worldwide by the Financial Times.
- Accreditations: The school is accredited by the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of Instruction: English
- Faculty: The school has over 140 full-time faculty members, many of whom are experts in their fields and have extensive experience in both academia and industry.
- Tuition Fees: The tuition for the full-time MBA program is €33,000, while the Executive MBA program costs €48,000.
- Curriculum: The MBA program focuses on developing leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Courses cover topics such as economics, finance, marketing, strategy, and organizational behavior. Students also have the opportunity to participate in study trips and consulting projects.
- Alumni, Salary, and Jobs Information: The Solvay MBA program has a strong alumni network, with graduates working in a wide range of industries and sectors around the world. According to the Financial Times, graduates of the program earn an average salary of $95,000 three years after graduation. The school also has a career development center that provides resources and support to help students find jobs and internships.
- Medium Language, Student Body, Accreditations, Total Enrollment: English, Diverse, AACSB, EQUIS, Around 200 MBA students.
One review on “Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management”
Top level business schools in Belgium. I am a graduate. 5 years of extremely interesting studies.