Porto Business School
- MBA Program: Porto Business School offers a full-time MBA program which can be completed in 12 months. The cost of the program is €23,500. Porto Business School also offers a part-time Executive MBA program, which can be completed in 22 months, and costs €29,500.
- Admissions Requirements: Students need to submit a completed application form, official transcripts from all universities attended, two letters of recommendation, and a personal statement. GMAT/GRE is not required, but students may choose to submit their scores to strengthen their application.
- Student Body: Porto Business School has around 200 MBA students. The minority percentage of the student body is around 20%. The average work experience of the MBA students is around 7 years.
- Rankings: Porto Business School is ranked 1st in Portugal and 27th in Europe in the Financial Times 2021 Global MBA Rankings.
- Accreditation: Porto Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
- Language of Instruction: English
- Faculty: The faculty at Porto Business School consists of experienced professionals with a combination of academic and industry experience. The faculty is composed of more than 100 professors, 50% of whom are international.
- Tuition Fees: The cost of the full-time MBA program is €23,500.
- Curriculum: The MBA program at Porto Business School focuses on developing leadership skills, critical thinking, and entrepreneurship. The program includes courses in areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, operations management, and strategy. The program also includes a study trip to China or Brazil.
- Alumni: Porto Business School has a strong alumni network of over 7,000 graduates. According to the school, 90% of their graduates find employment within 3 months of graduation, and the average salary of MBA graduates is around €60,000.
- Medium Language: English
- Student Body: Porto Business School has around 200 MBA students.
- Accreditations: Porto Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
2 reviews on “Porto Business School”
A great place to grow, learn and be inspired by amazing and experienced people!
It has good access and good facilities. It has areas of leisure and study very inviting. Finally good professionals.