Pepperdine University is a private research university located in Malibu, California, USA. The University’s School of Business and Management is called the Graziadio Business School.
- MBA programs: Graziadio Business School offers full-time, part-time, and executive MBA programs. The full-time MBA program is a 2-year program, and the part-time and executive MBA programs are 2.5 years long. The cost of the full-time program is around $110,000, and the part-time and executive MBA programs cost around $108,000. The average GMAT score required is 630, and the application deadline is on a rolling basis.
- Student body: The Graziadio Business School has a diverse student body, with around 27% of students identifying as minorities. The average work experience of students in the MBA programs is 5 years.
- Rankings: The Graziadio Business School has been ranked #54 in the Best Business Schools list by U.S. News & World Report in 2022.
- Admissions: The admission process for the MBA programs is competitive, with a 50% acceptance rate. The admissions committee looks for applicants with strong academic backgrounds, leadership potential, and professional experience.
- Accreditations: The Graziadio Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Faculty: The faculty at the Graziadio Business School is made up of experienced business leaders and educators, many of whom hold PhDs and have worked in the industry.
- Tuition fees: The cost of the full-time MBA program is around $110,000, and the part-time and executive MBA programs cost around $108,000.
- Curriculum: The MBA curriculum at the Graziadio Business School is designed to provide students with a solid foundation in business fundamentals, while also giving them the opportunity to specialize in areas such as finance, marketing, and entrepreneurship. Students can also choose to participate in experiential learning opportunities, such as internships and consulting projects.
- Alumni, Salary and Jobs information: The Graziadio Business School has a strong alumni network, with over 40,000 alumni around the world. Graduates of the MBA programs have gone on to successful careers in a variety of industries, with an average salary of around $100,000. The career services team at the school provides students with job search assistance and networking opportunities.
- Medium language: English
- Student body: Around 1,500 students are enrolled in the Graziadio Business School.
- Accreditations: AACSB.