Park University is a private university located in Parkville, Missouri, United States. It was founded in 1875 and currently offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in various fields including business, education, nursing, social sciences, and more.
The university has an enrollment of over 11,000 students, with a diverse student body representing all 50 states and over 60 countries. The faculty consists of highly qualified professionals with extensive academic and industry experience.
Park University is known for its innovative and flexible learning programs that cater to the needs of students with different schedules and learning styles. The university offers both on-campus and online programs, making education more accessible to those who cannot attend traditional classroom-based programs. The online programs are highly ranked and recognized for their quality and effectiveness.
The university has a number of notable alumni who have made significant contributions in their respective fields. Some of the well-known alumni include Benjamin O. Davis Jr., the first African-American general in the United States Air Force, and Daryl Fort, the Chief Information Officer of the United States Army.
Park University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission, a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The university is committed to providing quality education that prepares students for successful careers and contributes to the betterment of society.
- Park University is a private, non-profit university located in Parkville, Missouri, United States. The school was founded in 1875 and offers a variety of programs, including business and management programs.
- Park University’s MBA program is a 36-credit hour program that can be completed in as little as one year. The program is designed for working professionals and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Admission to Park University’s MBA program is based on a variety of criteria, including academic transcripts, GMAT scores (required for all applicants), work experience, and letters of recommendation. The school also looks for candidates who demonstrate leadership potential and a strong commitment to personal and professional development.
- The language of instruction at Park University is English. The faculty is composed of experienced professors and practitioners who are experts in their fields.
- Tuition fees for Park University’s MBA program vary depending on the number of credit hours taken per semester. The total cost of the program is approximately $24,000.
- Park University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), which is a regional accreditation recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The school’s MBA program is also accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Park University has a diverse student body, with students from a variety of countries and backgrounds. The school has a strong network of alumni who are leaders in a variety of industries around the world. Park University has career services staff and resources available to help MBA students and alumni with their job search and career development.
- The MBA program at Park University is designed to provide students with a strong foundation in general management and leadership. The program covers a range of business and management topics, including finance, marketing, operations, and strategy, and includes a capstone project where students can apply their knowledge to a real-world business problem.
- In addition to its MBA program, Park University also offers a variety of other business and management programs, including undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs. The school also has a strong research focus and is home to several research centers and institutes, including the Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and the Center for Marketing and Advertising.
- Park University is located in Parkville, Missouri, a suburb of Kansas City. As a student at Park University, you will have the opportunity to study and live in this vibrant region while also gaining a world-class education.
- Park University has a strong reputation and is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the Midwest region of the United States. The school is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), which is a regional accreditation recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The school’s MBA program is also accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), which is a leading accreditation for business schools.
- After completing the MBA program at Park University, many graduates go on to successful careers in a variety of industries. The school has a strong network of alumni who are leaders in their fields and can provide valuable support and networking opportunities for MBA graduates. Park University also has career services staff and resources available to help MBA students and alumni with their job search and career development.
- Medium Language English
- Country United States/ Missouri/ Kansas City
Post New Review