James Cook University’s (JCU) online MBA Global offers an exciting alternative to traditional, ‘sandstone’ university programs. We don’t rest on our laurels, and recognise that the way the world conducts business is changing. This course is designed to help you manage uncertainty and leverage new opportunities, so you can keep pace.
Guided by a global perspective, the coursework considers broader economic and operational systems, underpinned by a solid foundation in data and analysis. The MBA Global is designed from the ground up for leaders who want to thrive in contemporary business environments.
- Completion of a Bachelor degree in a cognate discipline and two (2) years’ business experience; or
- Completion of an Honours degree or postgraduate studies in any discipline and two (2) years’ business experience; or
- Four (4) years’ business experience in a managerial role* to the satisfaction of the Course Coordinator; or
- Other qualifications or practical experience recognised by the Dean, College of Business Law and Governance as equivalent to the above.
What you will study
Over the course of 12 subjects, you’ll gain the skills to make impactful strategic decisions in global business contexts.
You’ll be able to solve complex problems through advanced data analysis. You’ll also develop the knowledge to become a competent leader, who drives sustainable growth and creates positive outcomes for your organisation and the world around you.
Our subjects are designed to improve your knowledge across three key areas:
- Global Perspective & Strategy
- Data Management & Analytics
- Organisational Leadership & Management.
One review on “Online MBA Program – James Cook University”
i was a study abroad student for one semester here and overall it was a good university. HUGE cost to study abroad here but great location in smaller Townsville. decent teachers and good classes. sometimes can be very difficult but an overall very good place to study.