Nottingham University Business School (NUBS) is one of the leading business schools in the UK and is part of the University of Nottingham, which has campuses in both the UK and Asia. NUBS offers a range of MBA programs, including:
Full-time MBA: This program is designed for professionals with at least three years of work experience who wish to develop their management skills and business knowledge. The program lasts for one year and includes a range of core and elective modules, as well as a company project and a personal development program.
Executive MBA: This program is designed for experienced managers and business leaders who wish to enhance their strategic thinking and leadership skills. The program lasts for two years and includes a range of core and elective modules, as well as a consultancy project and a personal development program.
MBA in Corporate Social Responsibility: This program is designed for professionals who wish to develop their knowledge and skills in the area of corporate social responsibility. The program lasts for one year and includes a range of core and elective modules, as well as a consultancy project and a personal development program.
MBA in Entrepreneurship: This program is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs who wish to develop the skills and knowledge required to start and grow their own businesses. The program lasts for one year and includes a range of core and elective modules, as well as a business plan project and a personal development program.
NUBS is accredited by AACSB International and EQUIS, which are the two leading international accreditations for business schools. The school is also a member of the Russell Group, which is a prestigious association of leading research-intensive universities in the UK.
Realise your potential with the Nottingham MBA
The Nottingham MBA is as much of a personal journey as it is an academic one. It will give you a completely new career perspective, transforming your employment opportunities and your life. Whether your decision to study an MBA is driven by a desire to progress your career, set up your own business or for personal development, the Nottingham MBA is for you.
You will be invigorated and empowered to do something bold and ambitious with your career after completing the Nottingham MBA. Whatever your goal and ambition, we’ll help you achieve it.
- Receive expert tuition, personalised careers support and mentoring from business practitioners
- You can study the programme at a pace to suit you, allowing you to balance your current work and life commitments
- We offer a powerful combination of innovative current research with a practical understanding of how to lead teams and businesses
- An MBA can boost your earnings
- An MBA is a stepping-stone to business management and executive level roles
- MBA graduates pursue careers in multiple areas and businesses within the public and private sectors
- The skills acquired on an MBA put you in a perfect position to manage your own business effectively
- An MBA allows you to ‘learn while you earn’; it can be studied while you remain in employment
Gain a global perspective
To help you develop an international outlook on business, you will:
- learn alongside people from all over the world
- connect with our global network of alumni
- join overseas business study tours
- participate in business practice week
You can also choose to study at our business schools in China and Malaysia as well as at our partner institutions abroad.
Build a better business
We have a responsibility to educate future business leaders to take a wider ethical perspective on responsible business practices and finance.
An integral part of the MBA is our research in sustainability which reflects the broader impacts of key business decisions on society and the environment.
Strengthen your management skills
To ensure you study all essential management disciplines, MBA students take a set of core subjects. You’ll also learn the skills that are much sought after by employers:
You’ll be able to put these skills into practice when you engage with business on projects with leading multinational companies or our extensive relationships with SMEs, talks from business leaders and practitioner engagement.