The vision of this MBA program is to become a world-class incubation center of future leaders equipped with the competencies to excel in the global business arena.
The curriculum has been carefully structured and designed to integrate the knowledge and the leadership skills essential for advancement in a complex international business environment. Meanwhile, cultural sensitivity and communication skills are enhanced while working with classmates from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds, and through interactions with renowned faculty members and visiting executives from around the world, in a collaborative environment that leverages the power of cross-functional teams for practical business projects and rigorous business competitions.
Advantages of the MBA program at Nanchang University
◆ Carefully structured and designed curriculum
◆ Specially designed courses on Asian business comparisons and regional studies
◆ Various studying activities in forms of internship, seminars, and social practice. etc.
◆ An international studying environment with classmates from diverse cultural and professional backgrounds
◆ Professional and devoted faculty members
◆ Excellent campus environment and infrastructure
◆ Low tuition
◆ Regular Courses
The courses of this program consist of three parts: basic courses, core courses and core selective courses. Among them, basic courses and core courses are compulsory, while at least three core selective courses must be chosen.
1) Basic courses: Business Chinese, General Introduction to China
2) Core courses: Enterprise Management, Managerial Economics, International Marketing, Strategy Management, International Accounting, International Corporate Finance, Human Resources Management, and International Business Environment
3) Core selective courses: Supply Chain Management, Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Project Management, Investment Management, Performance Measurement and Evaluation, Management Communication
◆ Case study
Students apply the instruments of economic analysis to cases and real world examples so that they also learn about specific industries and world trade areas. Students learn to work in internationally composed teams and they train their ability to work in an English-speaking environment.
Students are required to conduct internship during their studying. The school will hold activities that helping the students seeking intern opportunities from time to time. The school will also invite enterprise executives come and give lectures to the students.
In the last Semester, students should work on their dissertations which are required to conduct a research project on an international business issue. In the dissertation, students should apply the theories and methodologies they learned to analyze and solve a practical business problem.
◆ Social practice
– Visit the largest automobile Plant of Jiangxi province – Jiangling
– Visit the tea cultural center of Jiangxi Province – Wuyuan
– Visit the porcelain cultural center of China – Jindezhen
– Visit the economic center of China – Shanghai
– Visit the political and cultural center of China – Beijing