The University of Western Australia Business School MBA Full Time Intensive gives you outstanding preparation for getting the job you want. The course includes:
– A personalised Leadership Development Program developed for you by world-class Leadership Faculty (two Australian Research Council Future Fellows and the Woodside Chair in Leadership and Management)
– One-on-one mentoring from a senior industry figure
– Careers coaching and workshops delivered by our MBA Career Services Manager
– Strategic Analysis and Consulting Project, working on a real project for one of our partner organisations (previous organisations include ATCO Gas, Department of Agriculture and Food WA, APPEA)
– Master classes with Senior Executives and Senior Managers from top ASX companies and government departments
– Direct contact with members of the Business School Board
– Choice of specialist focus areas in leadership of finance
The University of Western Australia (UWA) Business School is accredited internationally by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. AACSB is a worldwide, not-for-profit membership organisation of educational institutions, businesses and other entities devoted to the advancement of management education.
In just 12 months, UWA’s MBA Full Time Intensive will enhance your career prospects anywhere in the world. The UWA MBA Full Time Intensive will give you the best chance to become a future leader by enabling you to concentrate on one of three specialist focus areas: leadership, resources, or management.
One review on “MBA Program – University of Western Australia Business School”
I have no regrets doing my MBA at WABS and my experience was very positive