Your Newcastle MBA is much more than a management programme. It is a journey of self-discovery and personal and professional transformation. With an MBA from Newcastle, you will develop the knowledge, ability and ambition to shape both the future of an organisation and your career.
Our full-time MBA offers you the chance to:
- Study a 12-month, full-time, AMBA-accredited MBA programme. We celebrate 30 years accreditation in 2018 which is a true testament to the quality of our programme.
- Customise your MBA journey and choose from a range of optional modules.
- Apply your learning through immersive business experiences with our Business in Action module, intensive Business Awareness Experience and challenging business led competitions.
- Develop your own ideas with our Entrepreneurship and Innovation modules, our business hackathon with experienced entrepreneurs, or by developing a business plan.
- Make a difference to an organisation through your live corporate projects.
- Partial and full-fee scholarships available towards you tuition fees.
- Develop your leadership and managerial ability with our module dedicated to your personal and professional transformation.
- Learn from, and engage with, world-leading researchers and practitioners from across the globe; a superb intellectual resource for your to take advantage of.
- Go global with an optional international study tour which includes visits to global businesses, or complete your Management Consultancy project in an international location.
- Receive extended careers support throughout the programme and beyond graduation.
Master of Business Administration MBA
Full Time: 12 months
Our MBA programme offers you a carefully structured, immersive experience that will empower you to push beyond your boundaries. It is designed to focus on developing the capabilities you need to be competitive and successful in any industry or entrepreneurial venture.
By honing your skills in leadership, critical thinking and communication, you will work to improve your performance. Your Newcastle MBA journey has been carefully designed to provide you with the opportunity to:
- enhance your self-awareness
- integrate and apply your learning
- develop your consulting skills
- contribute to, and lead, multicultural teams
You will emerge more confident, capable and better equipped to drive change within your organisation and excel in your career.
Customise your full-time MBA journey
Our range of core modules offer you the opportunity to strengthen your management fundamentals, develop your global perspective and integrate your learning.
You can customise your MBA by choosing from nine elective modules. This gives you the opportunity to align your learning experience with your career objectives.
Fees & Funding
The fees displayed here are per course.
UK, EU and International
Full time: £22,800
Find out more about our tuition fees, including how to pay them and available discounts.
Full and partial scholarships
Our MBA scholarships are available to outstanding students entering our Full-time MBA programme in September 2019. A range of full and partial tuition fees scholarships are available.
All candidates are assessed at the point of interview for our partial awards: MBA Leadership Scholarships and MBA Business Excellence Scholarships. Our other MBA scholarships* are application based and only offer holders are eligible.
A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent.
Exceptional applicants will be considered if you have more relevant work experience and are able to demonstrate significant career progression.
In your CV and personal statement, you need to show at least three years of continuous work experience. You should have experience in a relevant role with some managerial responsibilities. This could include management of:
All selected applicants will be interviewed for the course. At this stage in the application, you will also be considered for our MBA scholarships.
The course starts in September. There is no application closing date for this course.
We suggest international students apply at least two months before the course starts. This is so that you have enough time to make the necessary arrangements.
If you live outside the UK/EU you must:
- pay a deposit of £1,500
- or submit an official letter of sponsorship
The deposit is payable after you receive an offer to study at Newcastle University. The deposit is non-refundable but is deducted from your tuition fees when you register.